The Perceptible Willy

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
JohnH
Member Extraordinaire

Re: The Perceptible Willy

Post by JohnH »

JamesKelsey wrote:Is it just ME or would 'The Perceptible Willy' be a great name for a bar/pub? :lol:
Sounds like something I would have made up! :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

John
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

JamesKelsey wrote:Is it just ME or would 'The Perceptible Willy' be a great name for a bar/pub? :lol:

It does have a nice ring to it. Just the place to sit back and wet your whistle! :lol:

Fred :kiltdance:

"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
hoborob
Member Extraordinaire

Post by hoborob »

Either that or maybe Big Willies. :D
JohnH
Member Extraordinaire

Post by JohnH »

Hey, call the bar/pub "The Perceptible Willy" and have the place serve up "Big Willies" (hamburgers). :D

Notice how great minds work together. :lol: :lol: :lol:

John
hoborob
Member Extraordinaire

Post by hoborob »

Naw John the Big Willies gotta be 1/4 lb. Hot dogs.
JohnH
Member Extraordinaire

Post by JohnH »

I guess you're right. The hamburgers could be called "Big Patties". :D

John
hoborob
Member Extraordinaire

Post by hoborob »

Well now that we have the Hot Dogs and Burgers taken care of we need a catchy name for the Fries, Oh and we still gotta take care of the cheeseburgers....Hmm maybe a Big Skirted Pattie?
JohnH
Member Extraordinaire

Post by JohnH »

Beer could be called "Big Suds". Fries could be called "Big Chips". Whiskey could be called "Squeezin's", as bourbon would be known as "Corn Squeezin's ".

Now I'm waiting for someone to open a bar/pub using the terminology that our great minds came up with. :lol:

John
Happy-N-Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Happy-N-Skirts »

I don't worry about it. I don't think many people go around looking at crotches. I someone were to stare at mine, I would leave that situation. Just don't worry or think about it. There are men who wear Speedos or bike shorts and their "bulge" is obvious. Not many people are that interested.

Happy-N-Skirts
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

With tight-fitting external clothing it would be very peculiar if the bulge wasn't there!

Tom
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

I don't see the problem. All men have them and they have a tendency to place a bulge right dab in the front of your hips. So don't worry about it. We are men, well at least most of us here are. My feelings on this is to go for it if it shows it shows. I and a few others here have boobs ( John for one) do we try to hide them? I don't mine came from a combination of medicines and weight. They show and I don't bother to worry about it.
My advice "Don't worry Be happy and go about your business as usual"
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

Franinskirts wrote:I don't see the problem. All men have them and they have a tendency to place a bulge right dab in the front of your hips. So don't worry about it.
Interestingly, this is a point where a small beer-belly can be an unexpected help. Hang the front of the skirt from that and mysteriously the problem goes away.

It doesn't show very well on me because of the styles I deploy, but I do precisely that, as I don't particularly feel the need to advertise my wares in public. (I save that for those I'm intimate with -- which have been few and, now, non-existent.)
My advice "Don't worry Be happy and go about your business as usual"
Indeed. Do not fight your body-type. Work with it and embrace it. Misery lies ahead if you don't embrace it.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
mishawakaskirt
Member Extraordinaire

Post by mishawakaskirt »

I did read all 12 pages of posts so it might have been sugested before.
My suggestion or question is " has anyone worn a sporran with a skirt"
And if you did would the sporran make your skirt a "kilt"
I hope people don't going around looking at others crotches.
For me having a hard willy would be equally embarasing no matter what I am wearing if it is really obvious.
You could say they stand out when you don't want them to.

I have two Trinity kilts made from heavy cotton twill that the front aprons are capable of keeping the most wayward willy in check. They do a way better job than denim blue jeans.

I also agree about the potbelly, beer gut, bread basket all help hide willy with a well placed skirt

FYI if you Google Willys bar, several diffrent ones pop up.

Mishawakaskirt
Mishawakaskirt @2wayskirt on Twitter

Avoid the middle man, wear a kilt or skirt.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

mishawakaskirt wrote:I did read all 12 pages of posts so it might have been sugested before.
My suggestion or question is " has anyone worn a sporran with a skirt"
And if you did would the sporran make your skirt a "kilt"
I hope people don't going around looking at others crotches.
For me having a hard willy would be equally embarasing no matter what I am wearing if it is really obvious.
You could say they stand out when you don't want them to.

I have two Trinity kilts made from heavy cotton twill that the front aprons are capable of keeping the most wayward willy in check. They do a way better job than denim blue jeans.

I also agree about the potbelly, beer gut, bread basket all help hide willy with a well placed skirt

FYI if you Google Willys bar, several diffrent ones pop up.

Mishawakaskirt
:rofl:
For some reason, this post got me laughing pretty hard.... Mishawaka... have you been sipping the hooch tonight? :mrgreen: A little allergy snot shot out of my nose when I read the part about the... erect. :lol:

You're writing about like I do when I'm getting a little buzzed..! :lol: 8) :alien:
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Post by denimini »

Kirbstone wrote:With tight-fitting external clothing it would be very peculiar if the bulge wasn't there!

Tom
It would be like a woman being described as flat chested.
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia