A favorite skirt!

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
Kilty
Member Extraordinaire

Re: A favorite skirt!

Post by Kilty »

Bamaskirting wrote:my new from ebay vsecret skater skirt. i wish i could wear it everywhere
Sort out the hem on the left side and I'm sure you can :mrgreen: unless that's a racy pose or its caught in your knickers :oops:

Just go for it and wear it :wink:
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

SL40 Welcome to SC so why not tell us a little about yourself, how you got interested in skirts, how often you wear them and is YOH supportive. We like to get some background and hope that you will join in the conversations as you will get more out of it than you contribute IMHO.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
whorton

Post by whorton »

Ralph wrote:Sorry bro, I got it on ebay years ago. Amazingly the label is still legible; it says "New Frontier". Sadly, that name plus an image search matching the above only turns up my blog that's the source of this image.
Does their label look like this?

New frontier.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.