On crossdressing

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.

Re: On crossdressing

Postby moonshadow » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:07 pm

JohnH wrote:Ever hear about the saying, "Eat sh!t - one trillion flies can't be wrong".

Flies are idiots...

We've all seen the annoying housefly buzzing around the top sash of an OPEN window....

"Just fly down you idiot! Gheesh!"

You know, come to think of it, people are a lot of like flies. Buzzing around, smacking into the glass, can't figure out why they can't be free!

All the have to do is stop, look around, observe... and FLY OUT THE OPENING! :lol: :alien:

Amazing isn't it... flies have ALL THOSE EYES..... BUT CAN'T SEE!

Humans have all those brains... BUT CAN'T THINK!

:mrgreen: I could go on all day! 8)
-Moonshadow
The Eccentric Moon (skirt/dress photos)
My clothes do not regender me, I regender my clothes!
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Postby Fred in Skirts » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:32 pm

moonshadow wrote:
JohnH wrote:Ever hear about the saying, "Eat sh!t - one trillion flies can't be wrong".

Flies are idiots...

We've all seen the annoying housefly buzzing around the top sash of an OPEN window....

"Just fly down you idiot! Gheesh!"

You know, come to think of it, people are a lot of like flies. Buzzing around, smacking into the glass, can't figure out why they can't be free!

All the have to do is stop, look around, observe... and FLY OUT THE OPENING! :lol: :alien:

Amazing isn't it... flies have ALL THOSE EYES..... BUT CAN'T SEE!

Humans have all those brains... BUT CAN'T THINK!

:mrgreen: I could go on all day! 8)

A lot of truth in what you say Moon, a lot of truth!!
Fred :kiltdance:

:whistle: Hi I am Fred and I wear skirts all of the time. :hooray:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not"
Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Postby Caultron » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:45 pm

Grok wrote:...I wonder how many members had this sort of curiosity when they were boys?

I certainly did.
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Postby jv88101 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:46 am

jjjjohanne wrote:I am a man who likes to wear "women's clothes". I like the look, the feel, the sounds, the breezes, the tight things, the loose things, etc. I present male and behave male when I do. I am the same guy I am in pants. I do try to walk, when out in a skirt, the way I walk when I am out in a suit or tuxedo, smoothly and with less cowboy jestures. I am not a female in side. I am not interested in being perceived as a woman. I am not expressing my femininity. I am just a man in clothes.

[...]

We're just us. We wear what we like.
Let's leave the macho hang-ups back in middle school where they possibly originated.

:) Skirt on, dudes!

Well said, regardless of what people may think or say, I will wear what pleases me, they are just clothes I like, and words are just words
jv88101

Postby Derek Plattis » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:09 pm

jv88101 wrote:
jjjjohanne wrote:I am a man who likes to wear "women's clothes". I like the look, the feel, the sounds, the breezes, the tight things, the loose things, etc. I present male and behave male when I do. I am the same guy I am in pants. I do try to walk, when out in a skirt, the way I walk when I am out in a suit or tuxedo, smoothly and with less cowboy jestures. I am not a female in side. I am not interested in being perceived as a woman. I am not expressing my femininity. I am just a man in clothes.

[...]

We're just us. We wear what we like.
Let's leave the macho hang-ups back in middle school where they possibly originated.

:) Skirt on, dudes!

Well said, regardless of what people may think or say, I will wear what pleases me, they are just clothes I like, and words are just words

I'll drink to that

Derek
Derek Plattis
Distinguished Member

Previous

Return to Freestyle Fashions