Hello from over the pond

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
Alen58

Hello from over the pond

Post by Alen58 »

Just heard of this place and instantly took an interest.
I started off wearing Kilts but have moved to sarong style see avatar.
I prefer to wear either during the weekend and evenings.
I am open to any new ideas I find here.
Live on south coast UK.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Hello from over the pond

Post by Sinned »

Welcome to our site and as for ideas, pull up a seat by the potted palm with a cappuccino or two and dive into the threads from times past. There is a wealth of material there including the sins of past differences. One thing that we can all guarantee - wearing a skirt out in the wild world brings zero reaction. Enjoy your journey - it may not be an easy one but it will be interesting and rewarding. How does YOH take to your wearing kilts/skirts? OH's can be the hardest nuts to crack, so to speak.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

:welcome:

Hello and welcome Alen58.
I am sure you will find the site is full of all kinds of information regarding the wearing of skirts and kilts as well as dresses. We are a very friendly bunch of good people here and you are always welcome to ask any questions you need to have answered and we will give you plenty of answers. :D

Fred
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Grok
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Grok »

Welcome! :D
weeladdie18
Member Extraordinaire

Post by weeladdie18 »

Hello Alen58...Welcome from S.W. Cornwall . .....I spent many years in Dorset...I have found that charity shops are a good source of cheap clothes .
There do not seem to be any guidelines as to what the man in a skirt should wear .I have found summer skirts with an elasticated waistband to
be a successful step from your style of attire . Virtually no problems out on the street .

Suggest you check out the old threads and join in the current threads .