Just Joined

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
brennk

Just Joined

Post by brennk »

Just found this board and was happy to see that there are so many others out there who appreciate fashion freedom. I don't get to wear skirts as often as I would like, but I have made other aspects of "fashion freedom" a part of may daily wardrobe--ballet flats, leggings, etc.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Just Joined

Post by Fred in Skirts »

:welcome:

Welcome to the Skirtcafe Brennk.

Tell us a little more about your self and please feel free to jump in anywhere you like. We are a friendly bunch of skirt wearers and for the most part don't bite. :lol:

Fred
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Freedomforall »

I found this site two years ago. The shoes are by far the most comfortable I have EVER had. My wife also fell in love with them. You my like their styles as they are similar to the ones you posted about. https://www.kurufootwear.com/womens-shoes.html
skirtyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtyscot »

Hello and welcome, brennk.

Tell us about your skirts and where you wear them. Most of us have to put up with some restrictions on our skirt-wearing. The fortunate exceptions are retired, for the most part. Who or what limits you?
Keep on skirting,

Alastair
beachlion
Member Extraordinaire
Location: 65 year The Hague, The Netherlands, then Allentown, PA, USA

Post by beachlion »

Freedomforall wrote:I found this site two years ago. The shoes are by far the most comfortable I have EVER had. My wife also fell in love with them. You my like their styles as they are similar to the ones you posted about. https://www.kurufootwear.com/womens-shoes.html
With those prices, the shoes should do the walking for you. ;)

In the Netherlands I bought Mephisto shoes, not cheap either. But I liked them a lot so I understand your motivation.
All progress takes place outside the comfort zone - M J Bobak