Hello, everyone!

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
ValenKaz

Hello, everyone!

Post by ValenKaz »

Newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online skirts and kilts community. I'm hoping to learn more from the other members here. Cheers! :)
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Hello, everyone!

Post by Fred in Skirts »

ValenKaz wrote:Newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online skirts and kilts community. I'm hoping to learn more from the other members here. Cheers! :)
:welcome:

Welcome ValenKaz. Feel free to join in on any conversation you like and do tell us more about yourself and how you got into wearing skirts. This is a pretty much flame free zone (if it happens the Moderators stop it fast) so post away.

Fred
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
oldsalt1
Member Extraordinaire

Post by oldsalt1 »

Welcome please join in I have learned so much from the members and it is a good place to try out your ideas :welcome:
Daryl
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Daryl »

ValenKaz wrote:Newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online skirts and kilts community. I'm hoping to learn more from the other members here. Cheers! :)
Back atcha!

Skirts would definitely make sense for men in Florida. I am imagining that sarongs and/or lungi might already be a not-infrequent sight in coastal or beach areas. Is that true at all?
Daryl...