Newbie here

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
smoothlegs

Newbie here

Post by smoothlegs »

It was a great discovery when I found this site on the www.

I have worn Kilts for many years out in public and have enjoyed many Renaissance Festivals, Highland Games and Scottish Days around the TN, NC, GA areas. Never past up an opportunity to wear a kilt!!! I have also a brown, leather kilt that I wear around here and it even serves as a tool pouch while outdoors with many pockets In the cooler months I will wear some sort of hose, leggings or tights to keep my legs warm.
I too have dressed on Halloween in dresses and poodle skirts. My wife loves to dress me up and we do go together to different parties. We have gone as maid/butler, nurse/doctor, wenches and even one year as fairies. :D

gakostka@yahoo.com
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Newbie here

Post by Caultron »

Welcome, smoothlegs!

Do you ever wear kilts or skirts in public other than at festivals and Halloween? Do you want to?
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron
smoothlegs

Post by smoothlegs »

Hello there Caultron,

Thanks for the welcome to Skirtcafe!

I have on numerous occasions gone out in public wearing a knee length skirt and Mary Jane's. Love the feelings!

gary
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Caultron »

smoothlegs wrote:...I have on numerous occasions gone out in public wearing a knee length skirt and Mary Jane's. Love the feelings!

gary
That's great! I think you're going to be happy here.

Keep us posted on your adventures and, when you get a chance, upload a photo or two!
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron
Pdxfashionpioneer
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Pdxfashionpioneer »

Welcome Smoothlegs!
David, the PDX Fashion Pioneer

Social norms aren't changed by Congress or Parliament; they're changed by a sufficient number of people ignoring the existing ones and publicly practicing new ones.
smoothlegs

Post by smoothlegs »

Thanks for the welcome!