greetings all from northern Indiana

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: greetings all from northern Indiana

Post by Sinned »

I was as impressed by the bright colours and there were more than a few of the outfits that were eminently wearable. I liked one that was a white jacket with gold embroidery on the sleeve and left side. Can't remember the country - it was about 3 in the morning over here. But yes I noticed many sarongs and such.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
mishawakaskirt
Member Extraordinaire

cool geek skirt

Post by mishawakaskirt »

Ran across this cool light saber skirt for the Star wars fans. :alien:
I would so get it if It was so expensive. :(

Lots of money, but very cool!

Mishawakaskirt
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mishawakaskirt @2wayskirt on Twitter

Avoid the middle man, wear a kilt or skirt.
mishawakaskirt
Member Extraordinaire

1 year at Skirt Cafe!!

Post by mishawakaskirt »

The 16th of September marked 1 year on Skirt Cafe. Although I didn't get active here till in the spring. In that time, I have met a lot of interesting people from all over the world. Learned a lot about skirts and the men that wear them. The struggles, victories, and expirences of the skirted. I look forward to the coming year. And continuing to be a member of the skirting community.

Jim. Mishawakaskirt

Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Re: 1 year at Skirt Cafe!!

Post by Caultron »

mishawakaskirt wrote:The 16th of September marked 1 year on Skirt Cafe. Although I didn't get active here till in the spring. In that time, I have met a lot of interesting people from all over the world. Learned a lot about skirts and the men that wear them. The struggles, victories, and expirences of the skirted. I look forward to the coming year. And continuing to be a member of the skirting community.
Thanks, no problem, and keep on skirting!
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron
mishawakaskirt
Member Extraordinaire

NEW KILTS !

Post by mishawakaskirt »

What can I say EBAY is a blessing and a curse. I just bought two used kilts, can't wait till Friday till they show up.
Here is the picture from the listing of the black one the other one is olive green.
Trinity brand Kilt

Mishawaka
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tesjolts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by tesjolts »

Hi Mishawakaskirt,

your new kilt looks pretty good. Congrats on your new purchase. Sometimes buying second hand is a good deal.

Tes
mishawakaskirt
Member Extraordinaire

Post by mishawakaskirt »

Just realized I never posted the picture of my other kilt.
Mishawaka

Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Caultron »

Looks great! Have you worn it or the other one out yet? And where?
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron
mishawakaskirt
Member Extraordinaire

100th post on SC

Post by mishawakaskirt »

This post is my 100th post on SC.
I guess I have more to say than I first thought back in Sept of 2015.
This thread is the home of my introduction post and seemed a fitting place to place my 100th.
While 100 posts is a small number in comparison to some members, to me its still a milestone.
When I joined SC I was a quiet, underground skirt wearer. In the time since. The stories, links, feedback, humor, pictures, and encouragement. Have been wonderful.
I have learned so much, while I'm not public with my skirts, I have moved to wearing kilts. Since September 2015 I have been out in a kilt 6 times. Only up from here.
When warm weather comes, I plan to greatly get out more lots more.
I will update you as my kilted skirted adventures continue.

I hope in my previous 99 posts I have made a positive conribution to the Cafe.
Thankyou for reading, and commenting.
Here's to the next. 100 posts
MIshawaka

Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Caultron »

Congratulations, MIshawaka! I'm glad that those of us here have been some help, and I wish for your continued growth in the future.

caultron
hoborob
Member Extraordinaire

Post by hoborob »

It is always nice to see another person reach a personal milestone. I have no idea at this point how many posts I personally have made (at until this pone posts) but I do appreciate reaching a certain status. I don't always have anything to contribute myself and in such situations I will simply enjoy reading the posts. We can all lend a supportive hand to each other and those with greater experiences can encourage the rest to simply get out there. If we are seen as just normal people going about our day as we normally would then we will be accepted as normal people. Sadly it's often the flashy who are trying to make a major statement that ultimately generate the weirdo label that makes the rest of look like weirdo's in the eyes of the general public. All we can do is just keep going and it will eventually be seen that those few do not represent the majority and we all win in the end.
mishawakaskirt
Member Extraordinaire

a few skirts

Post by mishawakaskirt »

Since this is kinda my "booth" at the cafe.
I figured Id post a few pictures of my skirts, before I get started, yes the lighting is bad, yes, they are wrinkled, from being hidden away for along time. T shirt is tucked in to allow you to see more skirt.
As always + or - feedback/ comments is desired.

Mishawaka

mishawakaskirt
Member Extraordinaire

a few skirts

Post by mishawakaskirt »

Long skirt

mishawakaskirt
Member Extraordinaire

a few skirts

Post by mishawakaskirt »

Tan skort

mishawakaskirt
Member Extraordinaire

a few skirts

Post by mishawakaskirt »

Mishawaka