hello from Los Angeles!.. :)

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
kstny

hello from Los Angeles!.. :)

Post by kstny »

i am a los angeles based degreed musician, professional actor, fashion photographer, social media blogger and graphic/website designer!

i have a book: Selfies of Me in Skirts in L.A. ...available on Amazon.com OR u can download for free from my website: http://www.selfiesofmeinskirtsinla.com/

i wear skirts/dresses everyday of my life, except if it's below 60, which it rarely is in L.A.!!.. :)

[Moderator note: Edited to correct URL - Ian]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: hello from Los Angeles!.. :)

Post by Sinned »

Hi, and welcome to this café. You couldn't find a better and supportive group than here. I hope that you will review some of the threads and posts to see what sorts of things have been discussed. That doesn't mean that we don't have differences because we do but we seem to settle things amicably and as long as you are prepared to give and take a little and have a good sense of humour you should be fine. Some of my skirts are as short as the one in your pictures but I do tend to wear them just a little longer but certainly above the knee. Is your partner supportive of you.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Caultron »

Welcome, kstny!
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron
melsav
Member Extraordinaire

Post by melsav »

Hi and welcome, nice to see someone that is so confident and comfortable wearing short skirts and dresses. Hope to see and hear more of you.
:welcome:
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

Hello and welcome!

Cool pictures on your website.

For those of you reading this that like the short skirt look, you should check it out. He rocks the looks! 8)
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
kstny

Post by kstny »

thanks to everyone for ur kind words and support!..

i do wear long dresses, just just short skirts!...i'm going to post some pics in the Freestyle Fashion section!!.. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pdxfashionpioneer
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Pdxfashionpioneer »

Welcome to the Skirtcafe.
David, the PDX Fashion Pioneer

Social norms aren't changed by Congress or Parliament; they're changed by a sufficient number of people ignoring the existing ones and publicly practicing new ones.
Kilted_John
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kilted_John »

Gregg,

Good to see that you made it over here...

-J
Skirted since 2/2002, kilted 8/2002-8/2011, and dressed since 9/2013...
flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/245gt-turbo
Potbelly MacKraken

Post by Potbelly MacKraken »

Welcome kstny from a fellow skirt wearing Californian. I'm just a few hours north of you, on the Central Coast.
luvtoskirt

Post by luvtoskirt »

What a great look! Welcome from another guy from Calif. Seems to be more of us all the time!