New to this site!

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
Elisabetta
Member Extraordinaire

Re: New to this site!

Post by Elisabetta »

Rev Paul wrote:I just came across this today. So welcome Jenn. It certainly is wonderful to have a wife be both supportive and helpful.

Thanks Rev Paul I enjoy being here!
"When life gets blurry adjust your focus."
RPF

Post by RPF »

Welcome Jenn,
Your husband is lucky that you are so supportive. Does he still wear skirts around town? I have A-Line skirts, ponte skirts and pencil skirts around knee length as well as skorts. Still have the courage to wear one out in public.
RPF
skirtyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtyscot »

RPF wrote:Welcome Jenn,
Your husband is lucky that you are so supportive. Does he still wear skirts around town?
RPF
If you read the OP you can probably work that out for yourself lol!
Keep on skirting,

Alastair
Elisabetta
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Elisabetta »

RPF wrote:Welcome Jenn,
Your husband is lucky that you are so supportive. Does he still wear skirts around town? I have A-Line skirts, ponte skirts and pencil skirts around knee length as well as skorts. Still have the courage to wear one out in public.
RPF

He sure does! If you click on moonshadow then his flicker you can see all of his skirting photos. :)
RADER

Post by RADER »

Hi, I am a new-bee to this site. Been wearing skirts and dresses for a good many years.
My wife was OK with me dressing, even bought things for me to wear.
I do not venture out side dressed, however I do under dress every chance I can get.
This look like a very friendly forum.
Rader
Elisabetta
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Elisabetta »

RADER wrote:Hi, I am a new-bee to this site. Been wearing skirts and dresses for a good many years.
My wife was OK with me dressing, even bought things for me to wear.
I do not venture out side dressed, however I do under dress every chance I can get.
This look like a very friendly forum.
Rader

Welcome Rader! You will find some very friendly people here on skirt cafe. I am Jenn and I am moonshawdow's wife. I hope you find this place your comfort zone and meet many great friends.

Happy Skirting and again Welcome to the forums!
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

RADER wrote:Hi, I am a new-bee to this site. Been wearing skirts and dresses for a good many years. My wife was OK with me dressing, even bought things for me to wear. I do not venture out side dressed, however I do under dress every chance I can get. This look like a very friendly forum. Rader
:welcome: Hi Rader, Welcome to a place to find all of the answers to the universe your skirting questions. I find in wearing skirts as I do all of the time and everywhere I go it is no big thing. It is easier to do that you think.

Fred :kiltdance:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
RADER

Post by RADER »

Thank you for the great welcome. I just know I will feel like at home here.
Rader