New to this site!

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
Elisabetta
Member Extraordinaire

New to this site!

Post by Elisabetta »

Hello everyone! My name is Jenn I am Moonshadow's wife. We've been married for 13 years in May and together for 14 years December 12th. I'm 37 years old and reside in a small trail town called Damascus, Virginia. I am a mother of one 16 year old daughter named Amber. I stumbled across this site today while looking for my husband's flicker account as I got locked out of my account.

My husband started wearing skirts back in July one week before my birthday. At first it bothered me as it wasn't something I was use to. However I am coming around. I actually helped him pick out a skirt a few weekends ago. He actually likes it which I am glad. I actually like Kilts. My favorite wrestler whose passed on wore Kilts. I've been trying to get Moon to wear one but don't think that will happen anytime soon. :D

I am looking forward to meeting all of you and sharing great insight on different topics.
"When life gets blurry adjust your focus."
Disaffected.citizen
Member Extraordinaire

Re: New to this site!

Post by Disaffected.citizen »

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have a gentlewoman to join the gentlemen here.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

She's come a long way sine July. And she asked if I would be comfortable with her posting here. Personally I am hopeful that it will be a good thing for me, her, our marriage, and also to have an active married female contributor on this site..... so yeah.... welcome to my world!
Last edited by moonshadow on Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
Elisabetta
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Elisabetta »

moonshadow wrote:And just so everyone knows.... we spent three hours talking on the phone tonight about my involvement here. So as far as I can tell there should be no problems. She knows that I have occasionally ranted about "my wife" here.

She's come a long way sine July. And she asked if I would be comfortable with her posting here. Personally I am hopeful that it will be a good thing for me, her, our marriage, and also to have an active married female contributor on this site..... so yeah.... welcome to my world BEANJELLY.

Love you (first time Ive said that here)
Boo (Moon)

Thanks Boo. I love you too! I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone! Thanks for the warm Welcomes~!
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by dillon »

It's a pleasure to meet you, Jenn, and a pleasure to have the viewpoint of a woman in the Cafe again.
As a matter of fact, the sun DOES shine out of my ...
Elisabetta
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Elisabetta »

dillon wrote:It's a pleasure to meet you, Jenn, and a pleasure to have the viewpoint of a woman in the Cafe again.

Thanks Dillon I am glad to be here!
tesjolts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by tesjolts »

Welcome Jenn...I think it's great you can help your hubby find a skirt!!!

Cheers

Tes
partlyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Post by partlyscot »

Welcome Jenn, we're a mixed bunch, but mostly house trained.
Elisabetta
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Elisabetta »

tesjolts wrote:Welcome Jenn...I think it's great you can help your hubby find a skirt!!!

Cheers

Tes

Thank you! Yes I do enjoy helping him!
Elisabetta
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Elisabetta »

partlyscot wrote:Welcome Jenn, we're a mixed bunch, but mostly house trained.
Thanks looking forward to getting to know you!
Elisabetta
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Elisabetta »

moonshadow wrote:She's come a long way sine July. And she asked if I would be comfortable with her posting here. Personally I am hopeful that it will be a good thing for me, her, our marriage, and also to have an active married female contributor on this site..... so yeah.... welcome to my world!

Thanks Moon! I am glad to be here. Looking forward to interacting with all of you!
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

Welcome, Jenn. Hopefully you didn't find the place in too much disarray.

It's nice to see couples interact -- especially if both are supportive of each other. From the reading, it seems like you'll fit in just fine. As SkirtyScot says, we're mostly house-trained and, to the very best of my knowledge, nobody bites.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
wsherman
Member Extraordinaire

Post by wsherman »

Hello Jen!

Welcome good lady your presence here is a plesant honor! In keeping with the puppy trend may I say that we're as happy to see you as a "passel of pups finding someone new in their midst! LOL! Come away in and sit a spell.

My name is Bill and I'm pleased to make your aquaintance!

Slainte'
Bill & Sir Brinkley the Exubrant my LeaderDog
"In a logical world men would ride sidesaddle." The Late Paul Harvey

I.D.I.C. "Infinite Diversity Infinite Combination" Vulcan philosophy from Star Trek TOS
Elisabetta
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Elisabetta »

crfriend wrote:Welcome, Jenn. Hopefully you didn't find the place in too much disarray.

It's nice to see couples interact -- especially if both are supportive of each other. From the reading, it seems like you'll fit in just fine. As SkirtyScot says, we're mostly house-trained and, to the very best of my knowledge, nobody bites.

No I don't find this place to be a disarray it's interesting to see the different styles everyone's into. Gives me a few ideas in helping Moon find some more skirts when we are out and about. Thanks for the warm welcome. Looking forward to getting to know you.
Elisabetta
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Elisabetta »

wsherman wrote:Hello Jen!

Welcome good lady your presence here is a plesant honor! In keeping with the puppy trend may I say that we're as happy to see you as a "passel of pups finding someone new in their midst! LOL! Come away in and sit a spell.

My name is Bill and I'm pleased to make your aquaintance!

Slainte'
Bill & Sir Brinkley the Exubrant my LeaderDog

Hello Bill Thank you!