New to this site!

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.

Re: New to this site!

Postby JennC03 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:31 pm

Rev Paul wrote:I just came across this today. So welcome Jenn. It certainly is wonderful to have a wife be both supportive and helpful.

Thanks Rev Paul I enjoy being here!
¨*•.¸¸¸.•*¨* •☆Have a wonderful day! ☆•*•.¸¸¸.•*¨* * It's good to look at those we love with fresh eyes whenever we can to remind us how lucky we are to have their light in our lives.
JennC03
Member Extraordinaire

Postby RPF » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:30 pm

Welcome Jenn,
Your husband is lucky that you are so supportive. Does he still wear skirts around town? I have A-Line skirts, ponte skirts and pencil skirts around knee length as well as skorts. Still have the courage to wear one out in public.
RPF
RPF

Postby skirtyscot » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:16 pm

RPF wrote:Welcome Jenn,
Your husband is lucky that you are so supportive. Does he still wear skirts around town?
RPF

If you read the OP you can probably work that out for yourself lol!
Keep on skirting,

Alastair
skirtyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Postby JennC03 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:41 pm

RPF wrote:Welcome Jenn,
Your husband is lucky that you are so supportive. Does he still wear skirts around town? I have A-Line skirts, ponte skirts and pencil skirts around knee length as well as skorts. Still have the courage to wear one out in public.
RPF

He sure does! If you click on moonshadow then his flicker you can see all of his skirting photos. :)
¨*•.¸¸¸.•*¨* •☆Have a wonderful day! ☆•*•.¸¸¸.•*¨* * It's good to look at those we love with fresh eyes whenever we can to remind us how lucky we are to have their light in our lives.
JennC03
Member Extraordinaire

Postby RADER » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:04 am

Hi, I am a new-bee to this site. Been wearing skirts and dresses for a good many years.
My wife was OK with me dressing, even bought things for me to wear.
I do not venture out side dressed, however I do under dress every chance I can get.
This look like a very friendly forum.
Rader
RADER

Postby JennC03 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:17 am

RADER wrote:Hi, I am a new-bee to this site. Been wearing skirts and dresses for a good many years.
My wife was OK with me dressing, even bought things for me to wear.
I do not venture out side dressed, however I do under dress every chance I can get.
This look like a very friendly forum.
Rader

Welcome Rader! You will find some very friendly people here on skirt cafe. I am Jenn and I am moonshawdow's wife. I hope you find this place your comfort zone and meet many great friends.

Happy Skirting and again Welcome to the forums!
JennC03
Member Extraordinaire

Postby Fred in Skirts » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:33 am

RADER wrote:Hi, I am a new-bee to this site. Been wearing skirts and dresses for a good many years. My wife was OK with me dressing, even bought things for me to wear. I do not venture out side dressed, however I do under dress every chance I can get. This look like a very friendly forum. Rader

:welcome: Hi Rader, Welcome to a place to find all of the answers to the universe your skirting questions. I find in wearing skirts as I do all of the time and everywhere I go it is no big thing. It is easier to do that you think.

Fred :kiltdance:
Fred :kiltdance:

:whistle: Hi I am Fred and I wear skirts all of the time. :hooray:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not"
Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Postby RADER » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:55 pm

Thank you for the great welcome. I just know I will feel like at home here.
Rader
RADER

Previous

Return to Introductions