hello from the Netherlands

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
Gusto10
Member Extraordinaire

hello from the Netherlands

Post by Gusto10 »

having read the stories experences etc during some time, I have feld the need to become a member as I have become a vivid skirt wearer eventhough not outside the house unless ..
I have learned that it's mkore comfortable and even handy at times, e.g. when driving through a toll booth one can put ones wallet in the lap without it sliding between your legs and thus put everthing into place once one has a better opportunity to do so. When driving long distances it's a better choise in my opinion than trousers which tend to squash the family jewels.
I treid a skirt after my ex had indicated she would like such for bedroom fun. As I didn't know whether I would like it I gave it a try. It's addictive.
Gordon
Member Extraordinaire

Re: hello from the Netherlands

Post by Gordon »

Welcome to the Skirt cafe. You make some good points with the wallet and skirt. I've noticed the same thing.
-----------------------------
Namaste,
Gordon
RichardA
Member Extraordinaire

Post by RichardA »

Hi & :welcome:
partlyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Post by partlyscot »

Welcome Gusto. I also have found many advantages for skirt wearing, it just makes so many thing simpler. Long distance driving is something I don't do much, but the last time I did, I was very thankful to be able to do it in a skirt!
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

Welcome Gusto.

A 'long distance' on this Island is a couple of hundred miles (300-odd Km) In this benighted isle all M-way tolls are paid electronically by a tag on the windscreen behind the rear view mirror, so even at barriered booths it's normal to drive through the fast lane at 100Km/H and the barrier lifts 100 meters in front. Only the tourists and others stop & pay at the booths.

This week I intend driving to the far S.W on holiday and I'll be skirted all the way.

Tom
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
janrok
Member Extraordinaire

Post by janrok »

Nou Ok dan..... groetjes uit Zoetermeer.................**

Jan.

**English: Greetings from Zoetermeer (also the Netherlands)
Jim
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Jim »

Welcome, Gusto.

Yes, a skirt sure beats pants for driving longer distances.
Gusto10
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Gusto10 »

Thank you for your kind words.
TheSkirtedMan
Member Extraordinaire

Post by TheSkirtedMan »

Hello Gusto and welcome to SkirtCafe.

I too find skirts in cars much more comfortable and practical for the reasons you have stated but not so much for tolls over here in the UK, but sunglasses etc. A useful portable table you could say.

I hope you eventually wear skirts more frequently out and about in public. I wear skirts all the time except for certain DIY jobs, self employment and most hiking but only for practical reasons and throughout the year. For a bloke I find it gives more freedom around the legs but warmer in winter and cooler in summer than trousers. They also offer far more personality and character to clothing than the stereotypical male clothing.

All the best

Jeremy Hutchinson.
Be yourself because an original is worth more than a copy.
Orca

Post by Orca »

/Dutch
Beste Gusto10,

Welkom, leuk dat je er bij bent.
Groeten uit Lelystad
/Dutch

/English
Dear Gusto10,
Welcome, nice to have you join us.
Greetings from Lelystad