Wes

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
WesleyN
Member Extraordinaire

Wes

Post by WesleyN »

I am 47 and am married and have a daughter. I wasn't so picky with women :oops: before this I had throughout the various relationships. Counting 8, before I met my wife. And usually the ladies have taken the lead. Because on someone getting off I still not so guts for. But I do have really held them though. And actually I still keep them.

In addition to I like listening to music and programming software, I am very interested in fashion/clothing. But I'm basically for everything in. Embroidery.

I know for a long time that I like to wear skirts. And I wear all quite long skirts and recently in public. I used worn quite a few times on a dress up party dresses. And that was the idea of my mother. I am still grateful for her.

My wife don't wanna know about my interests in skirts, because I'm not a woman.

I prefer to wear short straight skirts and have bought them at H&M. Actually slightly more feminine dressed, without having a woman-look.
I am also wearing skinny's just in public and sometimes at work.
At festivals I found out that I have shorts as very unpleasant experience. Especially if you have to wear it all day. It's sanding so between my legs.

Lucky I'm slim and I have a boyish figure/appearance, that sometimes people think I'm in the 20.

People find me feminine, while I know I have many masculine attributes and also within the family I'm a real father and a fine father/daughter relationship.

So this is me.
skirtyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Wes

Post by skirtyscot »

Hello and welcome, WesleyN.

Congratulations for wearing your skirts in public. It's not easy the first time you do it, but it gets easier!

It's a pity your wife does not like your skirts. Sadly this is very common for members of Skirt Cafe, as you can see from comments made by many members, including me.

Alastair
Keep on skirting,

Alastair
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

Welcome Wesley to this very useful forum. I, like you have a spouse whose reaction to my skirt wearing is one of horror and she unceremoniously bins any that she has found to date.

We're together a long time now (45 years+) and I've learned to live with it.

Tom K.
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by dillon »

Welcome, Wes. We are a diverse group, and not shy with our opinions. But we all share a common interest and a good deal of camaraderie for folks who mostly have never met each other.
As a matter of fact, the sun DOES shine out of my ...
Grok
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Grok »

Greetings, Wes. :D This group has a unique outlook.
norstdresses
Member Extraordinaire

Post by norstdresses »

Welcome to this very good forum and enjoy the freedom of wearing skirts and dresses when ever you like. Your wife will understand by the time that the person will not change if wearing pants or skirts. Good luck

I wear dresses when ever I like
my second longer travel dress.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WesleyN
Member Extraordinaire

Post by WesleyN »

Thanks for your reactions.

I have read much reactions from a Dutch site. And many experiences sounds well known. I heart about Skirt Cafe.

This is a picture of me:
Me.png
The first time I walk in the crowd was on a festival. It was pretty scary.

But when a girl said "Hey! A guy in a skirt.", it was okay, it felt fine and I wasn't afraid anymore. They also sounded very surprised. In addition, she called me a boy. Nice to hear, if you passed the 40.
The next woman/girl asked me, if I was wearing an underwear and if she might feel to my knickers. That was okay and she did it. She put her hand under my skirt and she was sure of it. The woman asked me too, why I was wearing a skirt. My answer was: "It feels fine and I like more of "women's clothing". But I'm not trying to get to look like a woman. I wanna combine my skirts with men's clothing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
norstdresses
Member Extraordinaire

Post by norstdresses »

just keep your style you like. The freedom of wearing skirts and dresses and other supposed feminine garments is your decision and reflect your personality. This forum is very helpful to discuss with people from all over the world about themes of interest.