Intro

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
Elizabeth

Intro

Post by Elizabeth »

Hi Guys, wanted to (re)-introduce myself. I'm the old Master Barista, before handing the reigns to Carl. I don't frequent these parts that often because I discovered over time that my identity was not male after all. But every time I stop by, I'm glad to see that everything is going well here at the Cafe!
straightfairy
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Intro

Post by straightfairy »

Hi. :kiltdance:
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

Elizabeth wrote:[... E]very time I stop by, I'm glad to see that everything is going well here at the Cafe!
The most amazing thing is that you managed to stay under the RADAR all the while!

It is good to read you again, and I hope all is well.

Let me put a fresh pot on.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

I discovered over time that my identity was not male after all
No Kiddin' Bob....I think we all pretty much knew that already!! :faint:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
Elizabeth

Post by Elizabeth »

Hey Skip... if you're gonna say something like that, it's polite to give a few specifics. :roll: This kind of stuff is probably easier to see from the outside than the inside.
Stevie D
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Stevie D »

Welcome back Elizabeth! I'm really glad you've come in and reintroduced yourself. The route you have found is probably mine too; I just haven't got as far along it as you.

I wish you joy and happiness on your journey.
Stevie D
Stevie D
(Sheffield, South Yorkshire)
skirtingtoday
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtingtoday »

I have only joined about 6 months ago and haven't read a lot of the "older" posts but it's good to see that you know who you are and are happy with it.

Well done and congratulations to you - hope you continue looking in here every so often and keep in touch.
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on" - Winston Churchill.
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it" - Joseph Goebbels
Man in a skirt

Post by Man in a skirt »

Welcome back!!

This site has really gotten me out and about skirted, instead of behind closed doors. Thanks much for kick-starting it!!
Arie

Post by Arie »

Stevie, one thing I realised about being who I am is the feelings will never go away. I don't care how much you try to hypermasculinise yourself. I did all that, and well look at where I am now.
Hazy

Post by Hazy »

Hi Elizabeth,
skirtingtoday wrote:I have only joined about 6 months ago and haven't read a lot of the "older" posts but it's good to see that you know who you are and are happy with it.

Well done and congratulations to you - hope you continue looking in here every so often and keep in touch.
I'm a relative newbie too and couldn't have voiced my thoughts any better.

Cheers

Neil
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by dillon »

Hey, Liz...its nice to know where you went and what turns life has taken for you. I am really interested to hear about how you are doing, but I will respect your privacy. If you ever want to email a few words, though, please do.
As a matter of fact, the sun DOES shine out of my ...