time to say hello

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
johnskirts

time to say hello

Post by johnskirts »

Hello all ,i thought it was about time i posted something as i have been a member for a year or two.
i am 50 and a bit but have had a thing for skirts for many years,although i dont wear them in public.
Would like to hear from anyone into skirts but especially from northern ireland .
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Re: time to say hello

Post by Since1982 »

Johnskirts, :welcome: and enjoy our company as we will enjoy yours.!!! :faint:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

Welcome Johnskirts.
I live on the same island as you, but right down the bottom left hand end....Kerry. Bring a competative rower I tend to visit N.I. several times per year...Enniskilllen. Portadown, Coleraine & That Nate little town they call Belfast, to mention most of our venues. Last year we rowed the lower Bann, and while reconnoitering for that trip I took a few skirted pics. at Kilrea bridge.
There is a contributor who uses Big & Bashful as a pseudonym, and he sails a 'Wee boat' on the Clyde. He is threatening to visit Ballycastle sometime this Summer and recruit my help to drink the local hostelries there dry. Fancy lending a hand ? Nothing's arranged yet, of course, but if he sez he's coming on a fair wind I'll bomb up our shiny new motorways to greet him.

Tom K.
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
RichardA
Member Extraordinaire

Post by RichardA »

Hi & :welcome:
Maverick

Post by Maverick »

Welcome Johnskirts at least it did not take you as long as it did me to break cover. It quite nice out here in the main cafe .It never ceases to amaze me how many times posts are viewed.by what must be a silent multitude :welcome:

Regards Martin