Hello from Southern Bavaria

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
Cooltaz

Hello from Southern Bavaria

Post by Cooltaz »

I am currently from southern Bavaria. Formally from mid America. I have been a skirt wearer for many years, I have recently gone to wearing a skirt most of the time while at home. (the more I wear skirts the more I hate pants) My wife (who has been against me wearing skirts) is beginning to except it and almost supporting it. only time will tell. This is by first time on posting on a forum so I thought I would give this a try.
Milfmog

Re: Hello from Southern Bavaria

Post by Milfmog »

Welcome to our corner of the web.

The reluctance of partners is a common theme and certainly familiar to me. I have been resolutely wearing skirts at home in the face of initial opposition (Carole has been OK with kilts from the start) which generally dropped off when she got used to it but every now and then I get a push back. Carole's reluctance is entirely due to her assumption of how she will be perceived by others for associating with a skirted guy.

I generally find her little pushbacks come when she is worried about something else and are best answered by pointing but that she has never heard a single negative comment when we've been out together but has heard positive comments and on a couple of occasions has been stopped while on her own by women who wanted to tell her that they really like the fact that her husband wears skirts. She knows that others don't really care how I dress, but still worries about it if she feels under pressure.

There are many stories that tell of how little reaction there is to a skirted guy, so read on here, gather confidence and feel free to ask questions. Once again welcome to the forum.

Have fun,

Ian.
Do not argue with idiots; they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Cogito ergo sum - Descartes
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

Welcome, Cooltaz. Interesting pseudonym. Last time I was in Garmisch-Partenkirken it was in early September after a shocking sudden weather change in Munich with hail &c. and we toured round a bit ( Neuschwanstein, Oberammergau &c.) and got out to have a beer in Garmisch. It was just 3 degrees Celsius!!

That didn't hide the glorious real estate that is all round about where you live. Enjoy. I spent eight years in Germany up North and feel almost at home every time I visit.

Tom K
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
RichardA
Member Extraordinaire

Post by RichardA »

Hi & :welcome:
Cooltaz

Post by Cooltaz »

Thinks everyone,
Southern German is beautiful. I have never seen so much green before. The people are very friendly. It is a great place to be. We are hoping to stay in Europe for a long time.

B.
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Cooltaz wrote:Thinks everyone,
Southern German is beautiful. I have never seen so much green before. The people are very friendly. It is a great place to be. We are hoping to stay in Europe for a long time.

B.
...which begs the question of where do you hail from previously?

Have fun,

Ian.

PS Why "Cooltaz"? I rather like that, so I'm intrigued.
Do not argue with idiots; they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Cooltaz

Post by Cooltaz »

I came from the great planes of with Colorado, complete with the wonderful mountains. The Bavarian Alps are very different the the Rockies. Both beautiful each in there own way.

Brian.

P.S. 'TAZ' has been a nickname for many years 'cool' was the purple ride I once had.
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Hi Brian,
Cooltaz wrote:'TAZ' has been a nickname for many years 'cool' was the purple ride I once had.
On planet Milfmog Taz is a large, friendly but rather stupid dog. A boxer / labrador cross who was named as a puppy after the cartoon character best known for being full of teeth, full of energy, always hungry and usually in trouble. He's ten years old now, but still a lot of fun to have around.

Have fun,

ian.
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

:welcome: cooltaz...you're in Bavaria? I always thought the only thing in Bavaria was oceans of BEER. At least all my favorites come from various places in Deutchland. :D :D
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
Cooltaz

Post by Cooltaz »

Most German beers are to heavy for me, but I do enjoy a good weissbier once and a while. We spent a couple of days in the UK, We stopped at an English pub and had a beer. The lack of carbonation was a little strange but much better then the American style. 8)

Brian.
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Cooltaz wrote:We stopped at an English pub and had a beer. The lack of carbonation was a little strange
A good English real ale contains the perfect amount of carbonation... ...virtually none, but what is there is all natural, not added by a chemist after fermentation :D

I also enjoy a good weissbier and currently have around 30 pints of home made stuff (Belgian style) conditioning in cool storage. A sneaky early test sample proved very promising and waiting the remaining five weeks before it should be at its best is proving rather trying.

Have fun,

Ian.