hello

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
erik the viking

hello

Post by erik the viking »

hello i'm erik. i'm a rather large gentlman who likes to wear leather skirts . i only do this on my own cos i think people will laugh at me.
Glasgow Jimmmy

Re: hello

Post by Glasgow Jimmmy »

Ever tried Kilts Erik?
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

Erik, look in the Pics and Looks thread under Since1982 for my picture. It was taken under the welcome sign for the 2006 WSOP (World Series Of Poker) in the Rio Hotel in Las Vegas Nevada USA. I was there playing in that poker tourney and had a girl who was "manning" the Absolute Poker Convenience Suite use my camera and take this and several other pictures of me. At the time I weighed 400 pounds and am 6'2" tall. In the picture I am wearing a blue cotton twill A-Line mid calf skirt and a light blue cotton T-Shirt. I was in Las Vegas for 2 weeks and the ONLY time I didn't wear one of the 8 skirts I had with me was at the airport where the officials insisted (against my civil rights) I wear pants. It was a good thing for me I did have ONE pair of them along for an emergency.

Point is, IF you're in some way BIGGER than me except for (maybe) heigth, I can understand where you're coming from. I came OUT of the closet in 2005 and to this day wish I'd done it in 1972 after quitting my 3rd college experience after running out of money. I ended with a Bachelors in Marine Taxonomy, a Masters in Marine Biology and not quite a Doctorate in Oceanography..(this one I ran out of funds on).

Trust me, 99% of the worries you have as to how PEOPLE will react to seeing your immenseness in a skirted garment is IN YOUR HEAD. Not theirs.
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
Glasgow Jimmmy

Post by Glasgow Jimmmy »

U LOVE IT SINCE
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

U LOVE IT SINCE
I have no clue what this means, and why it's in caps with no punctuation. :faint:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/