Greetings

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
ziggie

Greetings

Post by ziggie »

Just a note to say that I'm a newly registered member. I've had a fascination with kilts since college, when I was a fan of Robert Heinlein and his Lazarus Long character/persona. Recently I got up the gumption to buy a kilt, and then another and still another. I've only gone public once (a St. Patrick's day party where my wife and I worn matching kilts), but have come to enjoy the comfort and freedom of a skirt around the house. I don't own any non-kilt skirts yet, but I probably will.

Greetings to all and I hope to become a regular contributor.
I know, I know, I really need to post an Avatar.
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Greetings

Post by Kirbstone »

Welcome, Ziggie. It's nice for you that you have your wife on board and she's OK with you wearing kilts. Please tell us where you are, so we're in the picture, so to speak.

Tom K :)
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
ziggie

Post by ziggie »

Whoops, I didn't even think of location - rural Western Pennsylvania, USA.
I know, I know, I really need to post an Avatar.
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

:welcome: Ziggie to Skirt Cafe. :D :D
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/