Photo on www.langephoto.com

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
iain
Member Extraordinaire

Photo on www.langephoto.com

Post by iain »

This photographer takes pics of famous people -- and suddenly during the film montage of shots I noticed this one. Anyone know who it is? He's clearly wearing a skirt!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The only thing man cannot endure is meaninglessness.
kiltair

Post by kiltair »

I don't know the guy, but I can understand the relationship between the skirt and the MacBook :D
ChristopherJ
Member Extraordinaire

Post by ChristopherJ »

I *really* hope that he has some underwear on there! :shock:
It's never too late to have a happy childhood . . .
Skirt Chaser
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Skirt Chaser »

Given that erm, prominence in the middle of the garment I am wondering if we are in fact looking at a pair of shorts with the tightened seam providing the line. A strange pair to be sure if there is no crotch division but merely two legs sewn together but shorts nonetheless or so it would seem to me. The guy isn't the first thing I saw skirted anyway- that statue looks kinda like a skirted man, what could be an earring looks more like sideburns painted on. Though of course, what artwork could be more fitting for a man that wears skirts?

Undecidedly,

Quiet Mouse
iain
Member Extraordinaire

Post by iain »

I maybe just figured it out!! It's his left leg curled around and the prominence in the middle is the edge of his foot--?

Hoorah for the perceptive mind.
The only thing man cannot endure is meaninglessness.
Skirt Chaser
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Skirt Chaser »

Given his basketball team shirt I wonder if they are basketball shorts. I think you might have it though Iain, that does resemble the curvature of a big toe and makes more sense than shorts without an inseam. Don't know where he is resting his foot though.
Pythos
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Pythos »

I think those are just those huge and stupid looking basketball shorts, that in reality look like knee length skirts if seen from the correct angle.

To tell the honest truth, if that prominence is in fact his you know what....I would not want that on me. Too damned big and clumsy, and really quite nasty, IMO.