Blindside

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
kiltair

Blindside

Post by kiltair »

Hi,

If I'm not mistaken, then Tomas Näslund of the band Blindside, is wearing a skirt on this wikipedia pict.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blindside

Greetings,

Jan
The Satirist

Post by The Satirist »

He's wearing pants. He's holding his jacket in front of himself. It could look like a skirt at a quick glance.
Freedom since July 3, 2004.

Genius can be recreated - Stupidity is irreplaceable. -The Satirist 2004-
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Heyyyyyy

Post by Since1982 »

Hey Chuck, long tyme no see your original outlook on things at this site. Nice to see you and your handsome masculine fingernails again!!! :):):):)
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
The Satirist

Post by The Satirist »

Hi Skip. I kind of got tired of the same old stuff. It was boring the crap out of me. lol. Maybe I'm just jaded. I've been wearing whatever I want to for almost 3 years so it just holds no more excitement for me. It's been 3 years of the same conversations and the same subjects and I've pretty much moved on. I still read here once in a while, but I just don't have the same excitement about skirts/kilts/sarongs as I used to. It just seems blasé to me now. Just another piece of clothing.

Sorry... That was way more than what I intended to write. lol.

BTW, all the people I know want to see when I do something new with my nails.
It's just plain fun. (And yes, the nails in the picture are all mine.)
Freedom since July 3, 2004.

Genius can be recreated - Stupidity is irreplaceable. -The Satirist 2004-