Troubles for men in Germany when wearing a skirt

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
Gusto10
Member Extraordinaire

Troubles for men in Germany when wearing a skirt

Post by Gusto10 »

In the following article a man was corrected by the police:
http://www.haz.de/Umland/Burgdorf/Nachr ... s-den-Rock

In brief, a man sat on a bench in a park near a kids playing area wearing a ladies skirt - thus implying that skirt for men exist - and he had hitched the hem of the skirt up so high that there was nothing to guess. A dog-walker informed the police who came to ask the men to sit more decent and go elsewhere.
crfriend
Master Barista

Re: Troubles for men in Germany when wearing a skirt

Post by crfriend »

That's nothing to do with the skirt and everything to do with lewd behaviour.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
renesm1
Member Extraordinaire

Post by renesm1 »

crfriend wrote:That's nothing to do with the skirt and everything to do with lewd behaviour.
Indeed. I remember, some years ago, walking down the road near where I live and seeing an old man semi-reclining on a bench wearing shorts. You can guess what I saw! Nothing to do with the clothes, all to do with the behaviour!
Please visit http://www.absolutegadget.com for the latest gadgets and games news and reviews
beachlion
Member Extraordinaire
Location: 65 year The Hague, The Netherlands, then Allentown, PA, USA

Post by beachlion »

It also shows the approach from the German police. I expect in the USA the police would react in a totally different way. Being registered as a sex-offender will be part of the result.

The title of this posting could have been from the cover of one of those magazines you wil find near the registers of grocery stores. :wink:
All progress takes place outside the comfort zone - M J Bobak
r.m.anderson
Member Extraordinaire

Post by r.m.anderson »

beachlion wrote:It also shows the approach from the German police. I expect in the USA the police would react in a totally different way. Being registered as a sex-offender will be part of the result.
The title of this posting could have been from the cover of one of those magazines you will find near the registers of grocery stores. :wink:
I expect in the USA the police would react in a totally different way. Being registered as a sex-offender will be part of the result.
One of the problems with pushing the dress (skirt) code too far - the clothing not-zies evangelists throwing the book at the freedom of wearing uni-sex comfortable clothing !

cover of one of those magazines you will find near the registers of grocery stores
You mean one of those periodicals with all the news UNfit to print "BUT" printed anyway i.e. National Enquirer !
Woman gives birth to triplets - 1 boy 1 girl and 1 bi-ambi sexual
Maybe the Germans have their own version of this "der National Enquirer".
These gossip rag newspapers always find a way to sell - they are always there - if the check-out lines are long - often you see someone paging or looking at the front cover.
"YES SKIRTING MATTERS"!
"Kilt-On" -or- as the case may be "Skirt-On" !
WHY ?
Isn't wearing a kilt enough?
Well a skirt will do in a pinch!
Make mine short and don't you dare think of pinching there !
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

I seem to recall a story I read once about a disgruntled protestant pastor in the Bristol VA/TN area who got drunk, donned a skirt and proceeded to go out and flash little children.

I suppose in skirts it's easier to do so. Still yet provided the skirt wearer was wearing underwear then it's not really a "flash"

Although I've heard in Tennessee it's illegal to show a bulge, regardless of what you're wearing. This is also one of two states that mandate all women wear shirts.

I guess if you're well endowed... you're not allowed in Tennessee. :roll: :lol:

Which might explain a lot of the reasons for their self righteous "moral" code... Only small penises and modest women welcome! :mrgreen:
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.