Roger Federer in a kilt!

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.

Roger Federer in a kilt!

Postby skirtingtoday » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:59 pm

Don't know if anyone saw this charity match outing but for a game in the second set, Federer sported a kilt!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-41909723
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on" - Winston Churchill.
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it" - Joseph Goebbels
skirtingtoday
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Roger Federer in a kilt!

Postby Sinned » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:49 pm

Nah, completely passed me by. I don't really follow tennis, even during Wimbledon fortnight in May.

P.S. I know it's in July, just kidding.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Postby skirted_in_SF » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:11 pm

Hmm, the text says a woman in the audience gave Federer her kilt. I wonder if she just happened to have a spare or if she took off one she was wearing. If the second is true, was she wearing a men's kilt or did Federer end up wearing a woman's kilt? Also, what did she end up wearing? :lol: 8)
Stuart Gallion
No reason to hide my full name 8)
Back in my skirts in San Francisco
skirted_in_SF
Member Extraordinaire

Postby Sinned » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:32 pm

Doesn't everyone go out with a spare skirt on them just in case someone wants to borrow one? Tut. Tut.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Return to In the News / Advocacy