Roger Federer in a kilt!

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
skirtingtoday
Member Extraordinaire

Roger Federer in a kilt!

Post by skirtingtoday »

Don't know if anyone saw this charity match outing but for a game in the second set, Federer sported a kilt!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-41909723
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on" - Winston Churchill.
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it" - Joseph Goebbels
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Roger Federer in a kilt!

Post by Sinned »

Nah, completely passed me by. I don't really follow tennis, even during Wimbledon fortnight in May.

P.S. I know it's in July, just kidding.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
skirted_in_SF
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirted_in_SF »

Hmm, the text says a woman in the audience gave Federer her kilt. I wonder if she just happened to have a spare or if she took off one she was wearing. If the second is true, was she wearing a men's kilt or did Federer end up wearing a woman's kilt? Also, what did she end up wearing? :lol: 8)
Stuart Gallion
No reason to hide my full name 8)
Back in my skirts in San Francisco
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Doesn't everyone go out with a spare skirt on them just in case someone wants to borrow one? Tut. Tut.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.