YouTube channel

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

YouTube channel

Post by Freedomforall »

Has anyone seen this guy's youtube channel? He has many different videos posted about skirts for men. Looks interesting!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiUSXT ... 7pfFPpfAkw
finrod
Distinguished Member

Re: YouTube channel

Post by finrod »

Yes, I'm a fan of his videos! He's got a lot of energy for the topic and insightful perspectives. Hasn't posted a video in a while, though.
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Freedomforall »

Hello Finrod! Thanks for the reply. Have you ever been to see Garrison Keillor? I wish I would have gone to St. Paul to see him before he retired.

DJ
finrod
Distinguished Member

Post by finrod »

Freedomforall wrote:Hello Finrod! Thanks for the reply. Have you ever been to see Garrison Keillor? I wish I would have gone to St. Paul to see him before he retired.

DJ
Yes, I went to see Prairie Home Companion at their home Fitzgerald Theater in St Paul in 2007, and in Avon, MN (general vicinity of where Lake Wobegon is supposed to be) for an outdoor Fourth of July show in 2009. I'm not a superfan of his or anything, but ... that storytelling voice! Maybe it's nostalgic for me. When I was growing up, my dad had the radio show on every week.