Buzzfeed: These Guys Wore Skirts For A Week ...

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
finrod
Distinguished Member

Buzzfeed: These Guys Wore Skirts For A Week ...

Post by finrod »

A new Buzzfeed post shares the experiences of three men who wore skirts for a week. The main content is in the embedded video -- otherwise it's mostly a few quotes on animated gifs. Overall, it's another mostly positive piece about men wearing skirts.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kevinnguyen/th ... enjoyed-it
phathack
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Buzzfeed: These Guys Wore Skirts For A Week ...

Post by phathack »

One guys kept saying people told him is penis was showing.

Well dude wear from underpants, In know for some people its a strange concept...

:ugeek:
r.m.anderson
Member Extraordinaire

Post by r.m.anderson »

Yeah dude you are not built like a woman or even a kangaroo to hide the joey or is it the family jewels !
Some things are natural but containing the contents of the envelope is what is expected - modern decency !
"YES SKIRTING MATTERS"!
"Kilt-On" -or- as the case may be "Skirt-On" !
WHY ?
Isn't wearing a kilt enough?
Well a skirt will do in a pinch!
Make mine short and don't you dare think of pinching there !
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Caultron »

phathack wrote:One guys kept saying people told him is penis was showing...
Yeah, I think that guy was fixated on telling us how big his member is. Or how big he wishes it were.
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron
renesm1
Member Extraordinaire

Post by renesm1 »

Caultron wrote:
phathack wrote:One guys kept saying people told him is penis was showing...
Yeah, I think that guy was fixated on telling us how big his member is. Or how big he wishes it were.
Yes, methinks he doth protest too much!!!
Please visit http://www.absolutegadget.com for the latest gadgets and games news and reviews
partlyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Post by partlyscot »

Interesting, I have to wonder what was the aim of the people who came up with the idea?

As for the guy saying about how he was always showing, well, if he is a "shower" not a grower, and is used to wearing loose boxers, put that together with fairly short, stretchy skirts, yeah, you will show one way or another. I would have been happier if they had given them knee length stuff, and not so stretchy, at least as an option, but the skirts all appeared to be shorter than I will comfortably wear.
Kilty
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kilty »

Yeah I learnt over the weekend my ideal skirt choice, although I love the more formal ones, I met up with a friend and realised that denim pencil skirts are the choice for me. I still can keep the style of skirt that keeps my knees together without flashing and think denim just looks better. I think the black dude would have benefited from a knee-length denim skirt rather than the black stretchy thing he had on. It is hard after years of trousers and shorts for a guy not to, er sit like a guy and spread, which is why I felt pencil skirts helped 'train' my legs. The reviews for once were quite open minded which was good to see. It shows that there are more guys like us out there. The experience of the guy seeing people and running back to the car is certainly one I can identify with... but I think it was good these guys did it for a week rather than just one day. 8)
photoguy207
Member Extraordinaire

Post by photoguy207 »

I loved the comment from one of the guys that he is going to miss wearing skirts. That would be the reaction from most guys if they tried one out. You don't have to stop!!

My thoughts are that anything like this that brings the conversation main stream, will help in skirt wearing become common place for men someday.
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Caultron »

photoguy207 wrote:...My thoughts are that anything like this that brings the conversation main stream, will help in skirt wearing become common place for men someday.
Exactly.
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron
Mugs-n-such
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Mugs-n-such »

I had the same thoughts, about the guy that was always talking about showing, if he wears a fuller skirt, I don't think that would be a problem. I wear kilts and skirts all the time and don't have that problem, so when he was talking about that, I was like, "huh?"