goodmenproject.com

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
Couya
Member Extraordinaire

goodmenproject.com

Post by Couya »

A nice little article from a man who would like to wear skirts but confess he has not the "cajones" to do so (the what? Cajones in Spanish means drawers, which, as it happens, is what anglophones used to call undergarments before they invented the word boxers).

See more at: http://goodmenproject.com/featured-cont ... L09DW.dpuf

I liked the encouraging words in a woman's comment :
Amy glass says:
March 7, 2015 at 12:35 pm
“A kilt provides all the benefits of a skirt without the social stigma.” -- quoted from article.
The social stigma will never go away if there are not brave men who lead the path. You can’t be {so} afraid of the social stigma that you let the status quo continue limiting your choices. Women have done it; so can men
Martin
Jim
Member Extraordinaire

Re: goodmenproject.com

Post by Jim »

Couya wrote:A nice little article from a man who would like to wear skirts but confess he has not the "cajones" to do so (the what? Cajones in Spanish means drawers...)
Do you expect us English speakers to spell Spanish words correctly?

I note the title seems to have been corrected, but the misspelling is still in a comment
Reaper_Man
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Reaper_Man »

skirtingtoday
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtingtoday »

Interesting article - now added a new word to my vocabulary - and included it in my signature 8) :D
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on" - Winston Churchill.
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it" - Joseph Goebbels