All men should wear skirts

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.

Re: All men should wear skirts

Postby Sinned » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:07 pm

As you all know England particularly can in no way be considered classless and I consider myself still working class even though some may say that I could have pretentions to be middle class with having a degree and so on. But since my roots were in a social upbringing that revolved around heavy steel ( rolling mills, heavy bridge building and the tail end of steam locomotive production ) I would never claim to be anything more than I am. But I digress.

I certainly don't deliberately choose dull drab colours. Yes I do have skirts and trousers/jeans that are dark blue, black and to a lesser extent brown but I also have white, yellow, turquoise, purple and bright red for instance and will wear them out with matching other clothing and accessories. I would do that now and the adoption of the skirt by the masses of men wouldn't change that.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Previous

Return to In the News / Advocacy