Women in Trousers take over twitter against UKIP

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
renesm1
Member Extraordinaire

Women in Trousers take over twitter against UKIP

Post by renesm1 »

Please visit http://www.absolutegadget.com for the latest gadgets and games news and reviews
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Women in Trousers take over twitter against UKIP

Post by Sinned »

The main problem with taking selfies of your legs from above is that it makes the thighs look bigger than they are and the lower legs smaller - not a situation that most people would want to display. Don't get me wrong - women ( or men ) in well-cut trousers can look really sensual, nay, even sexy. But in shapeless leggings or badly cut jeans then they can be more of a turn off. But a skirt of an appropriate length looks pretty good on anyone no matter what the shape of their legs - men or women!

But banning women from wearing trousers - no, for the same argument as not banning men from wearing skirts. Does Mr Marchessini really believe that only skirts excite men? Does he really believe that men will stop having relations with women just because they don't wear skirts? Won't happen!

Just someone wanting to court controversy as in the even bad press is press and gets your name in front of people and the more contentious the topic the more it is remembered. Entertainment people such as Madonna and Lady Gaga do this all the time.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
renesm1
Member Extraordinaire

Post by renesm1 »

He's just one of the many nutters that party attracts!
Please visit http://www.absolutegadget.com for the latest gadgets and games news and reviews
Stu
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Stu »

He's just one of the many nutters that party attracts!
To be fair to UKIP, it has a staunchly libertarian ethos (it was opposed to ID cards from the start) and often sides with the underdog and those who defy convention (like smokers).

However, I think it would be better if we kept politics out of this.

Stu