Centurions and police clash in Rome

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
owen
Member Extraordinaire

Centurions and police clash in Rome

Post by owen »

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/bre ... king8.html

"Tourists in Rome yesterday may have felt they had stepped back in time as Roman centurions - complete with red skirts, tunics, armour, swords and feathered helmets - fought in front of the Colosseum.
Italy's culture ministry says the men have no permits, often harass and stalk tourists, ask for exorbitant amounts and disfigure the historic image of the centurion by wearing jeans under their skirts"
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Re: Centurions and police clash in Rome

Post by Since1982 »

There are BUMS on street corners all over the world. The trousers under the tunics shows them to simply be BUMS with another idea to take money from folks without earning it. :faint:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
skirtingtoday
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Centurions and police clash in Rome

Post by skirtingtoday »

I should be able to give you an update on the current situation - Both myself and Mrs ST will be going to Rome for a weekend break (Fly out Friday and back on Monday)

I also understand on 21st April, it is the anniversary of the founding of Rome (2765 years ago !) so there should be some celebrations about..
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on" - Winston Churchill.
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it" - Joseph Goebbels