Skirtcafe Newsletter?

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
janrok
Member Extraordinaire

Skirtcafe Newsletter?

Post by janrok »

We have seen that relatively minor sites like HEJ and Rokvoormannen are capable of creating there own newsletter in the form of a pretty good magazine.
Considering Holland is a mere dot on the globe this is quite an acheevement.
Should Skirtcafé, covering all English speaking nations of the world, not be able to do something similar? Just imagine Skirtcafé Glossy....

Or am I too ambitious?

Jan.
Colin
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Skirtcafe Newsletter?

Post by Colin »

Skirtcafe in itself is a good newsletter. It would take someone committed to spend time producing a specific newsletter. Many of us are already busy purposeful people and may not have the time.

I have been busy enjoying wearing kilts, but have had little spare time to talk about it. I would just like to encourage you all to keep perservering.

When my wife was discussing dress code for a recent important event with her friends, one lady told my wife that "It just wouldn't be Colin without a kilt".
Colin.
couyalair
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Skirtcafe Newsletter?

Post by couyalair »

I've seen the Hej and the Man van nu magazines, which are both well presented, but I would not call them newsletters, since they can only reproduce what we have already heard about on the forums. For up to date news, come to the forums.
I found most interesting the personal accounts of why and how various individuals lived their skirted lives, more carefully thought out than the brief presentations written when first joining a forum.

Martin