How to wear: Transitional Wear

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
owen
Member Extraordinaire

How to wear: Transitional Wear

Post by owen »

http://www.independent.ie/video/video-h ... 79420.html

Take your eyes away from those of the drop-dead-gorgeous presenter in this video, if you can, and check out her outfit, which I think would work very well on a guy too (if the shirt was tucked in). A good cosy autumn/winter rig.

P.S. Mute the sound for the annoying ad at the start!
crfriend
Master Barista

Re: How to wear: Transitional Wear

Post by crfriend »

owen wrote:http://www.independent.ie/video/video-h ... 79420.html

Take your eyes away from those of the drop-dead-gorgeous presenter in this video, if you can, and check out her outfit, which I think would work very well on a guy too (if the shirt was tucked in). A good cosy autumn/winter rig.
That's definitely a rig I could wear (minus the little feathered necklace), and, yes, I would tuck my shirt in. However, untucked shirt-tails are now de-rigeur on the gals and it's almost impossible to find one that is not sporting that look.

I like the fact that it's layered in a way that can be "de-layered" if one gets warm; that's something that doesn't seem practical with most of my looks.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
couyalair
Member Extraordinaire

Post by couyalair »

It amazes me that anyone, especially professionals, can put up pictures of black clothing without increasing the light so that some detail may be seen.

Martin
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

I like the girl...and she's Irish, too. Long black pencils, however are for the birds in my personal view. I agree about tucking in the shirt, though.
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !