costume designer

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
clickey

costume designer

Post by clickey »

What are some things a high school student can do to prepare for a career as a costume designer?
owen
Member Extraordinaire

Re: costume designer

Post by owen »

clickey wrote:What are some things a high school student can do to prepare for a career as a costume designer?
Top of the list would be to broaden one's mind as to the possibilities and don't be constrained by society's current preconceptions as to what is acceptable for people to wear. And since you're posting in a forum for skirt-wearing men, it looks like you've already started asking yourself the right questions! 8) Good luck with your chosen career and we look forward to seeing your name in lights in years to come.
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Re: costume designer

Post by Since1982 »

Aren't costumes different than regular daily use street clothes? We espouse skirts for men as a daily regular use item. Not something for Halloween as I understand the normal use of costumes as being for events like halloween or a show for costumed Blizzard/Diablo II type fans, or maybe vampire type clothes???

Or what's commonly known in big movie towns like Los Angeles or Hollywood which have lots of "Costume parties" nightly.
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/