Man skirts as a personal development tool

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
Milfmog

Man skirts as a personal development tool

Post by Milfmog »

While looking for something completely different (sorry - I'm having a Monty Python moment) I found this. I thought it might be of interest to some of the folks here.

It is entirely consistent with how my self confidence grew once I started wearing skirts but I must confess that I had not considered using man-skirts as a self improvement tool.

Have fun,

Ian.
Do not argue with idiots; they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Cogito ergo sum - Descartes
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce
TomH
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Man skirts as a personal development tool

Post by TomH »

Thanks, Ian. VERY interesting reading.
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

Certainly was. Thanks for finding it Ian. :D :D :D
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

Milfmog wrote:While looking for something completely different (sorry - I'm having a Monty Python moment) I found this.
Thanks for that, Ian. For a moment I was worried that there might have been something in there about a man with three buttocks. ;) It's certainly an interesting read.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
BBB

Post by BBB »

It is an interesting article right enough. I have yet to have a negative comment when wearing a kilt. I went to a workshop in trousers last week and several attendees expressed disappointment that I did not wear my kilt.
JRMILLER
Member Extraordinaire

Post by JRMILLER »

Ian,
Thanks for this, personally I have called wearing a skirt "spiritual practice" because you have to get your mind in that place before you step out. I never realized anyone else felt this way!
-John

You see, ya can't please everyone, so ya got to please yourself (Rick Nelson "Garden Party")
cessna152towser
Member Extraordinaire

Post by cessna152towser »

http://www.personal-development-answers ... skirt.html
Another great article on the same site.
But some of us knew this already, a man in a skirt is confident and popular.
Please view my photos of kilts and skirts, old trains, vintage buses and classic aircraft on http://www.flickr.com/photos/cessna152towser/
Uncle Al

Post by Uncle Al »

Alex,

Thanks for the added info. Great to see other people who share our
ideals.

Uncle Al
:mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen:
Kilted Organist/Musician
Grand Musician of the Grand Lodge, I.O.O.F. of Texas 2008-2009, 2015-2016,
2018-202 ? (and the beat goes on ;) )
When asked 'Why the Kilt?'
I respond-The why is F.T.H.O.I. (For The H--- Of It)
Colin
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Colin »

Thanks Ian and Cessna. I certainly feel more confident in a kilt, and can look the world in the eye. I just feel boringly ordinary in trousers.
Colin.
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

That person who wrote the "forward" in the Personal Developement site is wrong on one thing he said.
Success is almost always based on a new twist to an old idea. The interesting part is that there are no new ideas under the sun, so don’t worry about trying to find some unique new idea, there aren’t any.
His comment that there are no new ideas under the sun is balony. People are coming up with new ideas every day. And that was said right after he said: Success "almost nothing is new under the sun".. :alien:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/