Transvestite Banned from Wearing Girl's School Uniform

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
Skirt Chaser
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Transvestite Banned from Wearing Girl's School Uniform

Post by Skirt Chaser »

tooslowprius wrote:Now if this was a person wearing a skirt in a respectable manor who just happened to be passing by or through the area as the kids where going to school I don't think anyone would have said a word. As a parent I would begin to wonder and worry too if i seen the same guy at the same time's wearing the same outfit around my school age children. Both of my girls think that it's cool that there dad wears a skirt from time to time, becuase when I do I do it as there dad not some freak! :evil:
That's it exactly, it wasn't a skirt problem but a man behaving erratically that upset children and alarmed parents. Part of the problem is that Mr. Trigger, according to the article, wasn't able to comprehend that he was sending creepy vibes. At the same time parents seem to leap to the conclusion that there is a physical threat to their kids from this man. It is an injustice that women generally get a free pass and would be pitied for the same behavior but males are assumed to be pedophiles.
tooslowprius
Distinguished Member

Post by tooslowprius »

Well, like i said Mr. Trigger was wearing that outfit, witch is more of a feddish type outfit to begin with, witch that alone would have caused me to wonder. I was able to find a picture of how he was dressed. I don't know very many self respecting women that would have even worn that short of a skirt out in public, now in the bed room thats one thing :clap: ! Then to top it off the guy was trying to walk into the school's as if he was one of the kids. I would have done the same thing my self. I don't think that it's right that they banned him from wearing the skirt and top in public. What I feel they should have done was banned him from being in the area during school hours to begin with and possably had him get a pysc. eval, any self respecting man would have never attempted to try to walk into a kids school. There is a BIG differance between wearing a skirt and then wearing a skirt like what he was wearing! I hate to say this, but is guys like that that make guys like us that would never think of dooing something like that look bad, that is the type of person that get's the pedofile label put on all of us!
Departed Member

Post by Departed Member »

I find it very annoying that the "paedophile" tag was used here. There's a whole world of difference between a mentally unstable person, and one who abuses children. There again, the press never like the truth to get in the way of a 'good story', do they?
tooslowprius
Distinguished Member

Post by tooslowprius »

merlin wrote:I find it very annoying that the "paedophile" tag was used here. There's a whole world of difference between a mentally unstable person, and one who abuses children. There again, the press never like the truth to get in the way of a 'good story', do they?
Well, I can agree I maybe shouldn't have used the pedophile term. Let's think about how people now a days think. You read story's in paper's like this were a guy that is mentally unstable is wearing a school girl uniform, something that most women would only wear to a costume party, or in the bed room for there man. Show's up in an area where there are children and try's to walk into a school full of children. Then the media put's that tag on him, now I show up to that same school to pick up my child and I am wearing a skirt. The first thing that most people that don't know me would do would be to put me in the same catagory as that person, even thought I and all of us are far from it. I get very concerned when someone like this show's up in the news. My oldest girl was a molested by one of her friends mother's boyfriends just about a year ago. Witch I never knew about it becuase the guy had her so afraid to say anything she never wanted to say anything to myself or her mother. I have seen the damage that it can do to kids emontionally. Granted this guy may not have been a paedophile, but then again who knows what could of happend if he got into that school. I guess my whole point about my last comment was that when someone does something like that. It puts a black cloud over all of us. Weather we want it too or not! I mean here we are we are trying to permote men being able to wear skirts whenever they want wear ever they want then someone like this does something like this, it make's it even harder for us to gain acceptance. It's almost impossiable for us to get that type of image out of the media's head. Becuase no matter how hard we try everytime someone see's a man wearing a skirt the image of that guy is going to stick in there mind. So unfortnally for us we get stuck in that label. I am sorry if I offened anyone by using the "P" word I didn't mean too. Unfortanlly that is what happens when the media get's ahold of anything like that the take it and the run with it! Most of the time they make it worse than it really needs to be or even was for that matter. :soapbox: So Once again I am sorry if I offened anyone!
Departed Member

Post by Departed Member »

No! I wasn't 'havin' a go' at you! At the wretched Media/Press - Yes! And I fully agree with your sentiments about it being 'Bad Press' for what most here are trying, in their own diverse ways, to achieve. Which is why I would opine, is equally not helped by those who wish to 'wear women's clothes' whilst still claiming to 'present as a man' - they just look (to the Media and, I suspect, the majority of Jill & Joe Public) as a badly turned-out 'crossdresser' - in other words, like the bloke in question! :shock: :roll:
tooslowprius
Distinguished Member

Post by tooslowprius »

merlin wrote:Which is why I would opine, is equally not helped by those who wish to 'wear women's clothes' whilst still claiming to 'present as a man' - they just look (to the Media and, I suspect, the majority of Jill & Joe Public) as a badly turned-out 'crossdresser' - in other words, like the bloke in question! :shock: :roll:
I couldn't agree more! I mean let's face it as soon as the genral public see's a man in a skirt they will automaticly throw out the crossdresser label, gay label, & sometime's even the pervert label! Then we stand there and try to defend are self's and say no we are not gay, or no we are not crossdressing, & no we are not pervert's! Then the media throw's this guy in are face and say's well what you are doing, and how you are dressing is no diffent than him! Witch I don't know about anyone else here, but I have never tried to dress in a school girl's uniform. I mean lets face it most of the skirts we wear are women's skirts, witch I feel is only becuase main stream company's refuse to make them for men. If someone like levi's, or old navy, or a bigger manufature of clothing would introduce a line of men's skirts, I feel it would be easier for use to gain acceptance of the idea of men in skirts. The sad reality of the fact is that no matter how hard we try and no matter what we do, today's world is based around technical info! So if we set back and look at it becuase we are wearing skirts made for women then technically we are crossdressing. Just the same as women wearing mens shirts and thing of that sort is technaclly crossdressing too! But with most of the western world finding it ok for women to do that we will always have a hard time gaining acceptance wearing skirts! Until you start to see more guy's like us out there wearing skirts in groups not just one hear or there, just like women did when it came to wearing pants, we will have a really hard time gaining acceptance! Then when you throw guy's like this into the mix it makes it even worse! With the way today's news media is there is just no way to prove them other wise! Becuase no matter how hard we try they will still find the negitave in what we are trying to acomplish! :soapbox: :sorry:
skirted84
Distinguished Member

Post by skirted84 »

Oh dear. He seems to be back in court a third time for this and threatened with jail (he is breaching an ASBO admittedly which is far more serious, but a reasonable asbo?) Google the case and find the stories from 2012 but they say he was wearing a full schoolgirl outfit with the blazer of the local high school, spotted by a mother and her child.

One can only hope there is more to it than is being reported and that his dress sense is not really causing the trouble.
JohnH
Member Extraordinaire

Post by JohnH »

About that fellow:

1. Why is he wearing a girl's school uniform?
2. Why is he wearing such a short skirt?

I don't like to wear a skirt or dress that is shorter than 5 cm (2 inches) above the knee.

John
straightfairy
Member Extraordinaire

Post by straightfairy »

The issue is not that he is wearing a skirt, or even the length of it.
It is that he is wearing the ENTIRE school uniform, including the correct blazer,
AND he apparently spends a lot of time 'hanging' round the school,
AND the skirt being VERY short,
AND his considerable age.

nothing wrong with any individual bit of what he does, per se, but the whole suggests someone who is at best mentally ill and needs treatment.

wearing school uniform? bit kinky, maybe. with very short skirt? a bit more so

wearing very short skirt with a blazer? may not look good, but nothing wrong with it.

hanging around a school - would attract attention these days, but nothing technically wrong with it

being old and any of the above? again, nothing wrong with being old.

It's just that he doing ALL of these things.