The All-New Atrium

Discuss recent changes, make suggestions, etc.
JRMILLER
Member Extraordinaire

Re: The All-New Atrium

Post by JRMILLER »

Ya, I was the Mary Jane Boy and T-Strapped post and pretty much got a knot in my stomach. I am not comfortable with that kind of stuff and would prefer they take it somewhere else. If it shows up here, I suspect I and others will be all over it.
-John

You see, ya can't please everyone, so ya got to please yourself (Rick Nelson "Garden Party")
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

I'm not as receptive to some people's ideas of fun as some sites are. At my somewhat restrictive site, I'd see one post like that and probably delete the member after explaining to him that there were plenty of sites that he'd be better served at. Any lifestyle that revolves around pain is not my cup of tea. I believe in freedom and the right to enjoy whatever flops your mop as long as you're not flopping it on my piece of the planet. :alien: :hide: :alien:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
Jack Williams
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Jack Williams »

Not a subject i am personally big on but i think things should stay as they are here. I have tried registering on the new Atrium, but so far "Jack Williams" doesn't work. I may appear there under a different User Name. Jack.
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

I've attempted to register in this new forum, but at the bottom under 'confirmation code' there is only a red X in a square. Attempts to refresh the code don't work, and when I submit it then says my confirmation code is incorrect, so ZILCH !

So much for attracting subscribers....
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
skirted_in_SF
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirted_in_SF »

Kirbstone,
Since you promoted this thread to being currently active, I read it. 8) I hadn't seen or read it before.
I assume you found your way into the Atrium system since you have a number of posts dated 'yesterday' there. Otherwise, it looks to be a pretty dead board.
Stuart Gallion
No reason to hide my full name 8)
Back in my skirts in San Francisco
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

Of the new skirts for men forum type websites, I think http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/ is the only one still active and gaining new members. HippyKez' New Atrium might come back in the future, we can only hope. :D It seems the CD and TV leaning persons have gravitated to CD and TV websites. :D
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
Stevie D
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Stevie D »

Since1982 wrote:Of the new skirts for men forum type websites, I think http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/ is the only one still active and gaining new members. HippyKez' New Atrium might come back in the future, we can only hope. :D It seems the CD and TV leaning persons have gravitated to CD and TV websites. :D
The New Atrium has not shut down. It is still there and active
http://atrium.earthshod.co.uk/
Stevie D
(Sheffield, South Yorkshire)
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Since1982 »

I went to the atrium and looked. Yes, it's still there and yes, it's active...by one person. Kirbstone has dug up interesting (to him) subjects from the last year or so like waxing, makeup and the P word for underwear that isn't even allowed here but has a thread in that name there. It never has been a site for manly skirt wearers or anything but borderline CD's or TG's and all the way CD's and TG's in my opinion. I was given a membership when it first re-opened but haven't been there before now in a year. :flower:

Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

Skip writes about my foray into the 'all new atrium' with obvious disapproval.

In my defence I would say that on 'joining' the new atrium in October I put in a flurry of posts on threads that were already there, and as nothing has happened there since I haven't posted anything more. Apart from my introduction I didn't start a single thread.
The subjects mentioned are not my pet ones, as anyone in the other two forums would attest.

Tom K.
Mugs-n-such
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Mugs-n-such »

JRMILLER wrote:Ya, I was the Mary Jane Boy and T-Strapped post and pretty much got a knot in my stomach. I am not comfortable with that kind of stuff and would prefer they take it somewhere else. If it shows up here, I suspect I and others will be all over it.
I should certainly hope so! :bom:
Kirbstone wrote:In my defence I would say that on 'joining' the new atrium in October I put in a flurry of posts on threads that were already there, and as nothing has happened there since I haven't posted anything more. Apart from my introduction I didn't start a single thread.
The subjects mentioned are not my pet ones, as anyone in the other two forums would attest.
I believe you Kirbstone, I remember your posts in "what are your hobbies" or thread to that effect. :)
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

I raised some flak in Skip's direction on this forum over his post of the 6th October, which I didn't see myself until December 6th.

In view of his reactions to it I now realise I was taking it to a level which he found offensive.

I now wish to apologise to him for this unconditionally, and hope that by so doing the whole matter can now be laid quietly to rest.

Tom K.
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Since1982 »

Your apology is accepted publically also. If nothing else untoward is said, I am accepting it with no caveats and letting bygones be bygones. As of right now, anything untoward that happened is forgotten so life goes on as before. Your friend, Skip :alien: 8) :alien: