Scarves and shawls

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Peter v
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Peter v »

christopheruk1 wrote:Peter

Pashmina are quite light, so can go well with a roll neck. Though they can get suprisingly warm, especially the silk blend ones (my favorite).

Funnily enough I wore a red pashmina shawl out to a museum in London and a very friendly security guy asked me wear I got my wonderful looking shawls from!!

Chris
I bet it wasn't for his wife! :oops: :P
They just look and feel luxurious. So why not?

We MUST start thinking FREE, and less in man / woman. So if you're a colourful person, dress colourful. The only barriers are the ones you build yourself, and we've been very good at that in the past.

Yes, I only have one pashmina shawl, and it's a rich feeling, having one hanging around your neck. I must buy some others, but which colours, to match which clothes? :lol:

But I wish I was rid of my damned facial hair, amongst other hair. Because i shave, and it grows so fast that after a few hours, the stubbles rub against the turtle necks, or my shawls and they get all fluffy. :cry: :cry:

I was in a clothing store today, and saw a turtle neck poncho. Knitted as a jumper, in white and black. I think that was meant to be worn instead of a jumper, I should ask next time.

Peter v
A man is the same man in a pair of pants or a skirt. It is only the way people look at him that makes the difference.