HURRAY FOR BOB! I'm back...

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
WSmac
Member Extraordinaire
Location: Northern California(North of the Bay Area, that is)

HURRAY FOR BOB! I'm back...

Post by WSmac »

not that anyone will remember me :wink:

Haven't been around for a while, nothin mysterious, life just rearranged some priorities for me.

I haven't quit my skirt-wearing ways though! :D

Thank you Bob for your help getting my account active... er... this is the old account ain't it?
Oh well, if not, I'm just as happy.

btw, I have seen someone post here from Arcata, Ca.
I live around there!
Happy to see someone local to me.
Perhaps we'll meet someday... skirted, of course!
WSmac
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

WB

Post by Since1982 »

Welcome BACK Mac...."How nice to see you again, Kargan"..."How nice to see you too, Highlander"... heh :oops:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
Skirt Chaser
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Skirt Chaser »

I'm glad Bob threw you a life preserver and pulled you back onboard, WSmac. Arcata is the town with the entertaining police blotter, isn't it?

Quiet Mouse
binx
Member Extraordinaire

Re: HURRAY FOR BOB! I'm back...

Post by binx »

WSmac wrote:

Thank you Bob for your help getting my account active... er... this is the old account ain't it?
Oh well, if not, I'm just as happy.
Perhaps we'll meet someday... skirted, of course!
You just need to see your post count to know it's your ol' self...Welcome back!

binx
WSmac
Member Extraordinaire
Location: Northern California(North of the Bay Area, that is)

Post by WSmac »

Skirt Chaser wrote:I'm glad Bob threw you a life preserver and pulled you back onboard, WSmac. Arcata is the town with the entertaining police blotter, isn't it?

Quiet Mouse
Actually, there used to be a writer for the papers who did a really good job with the police blotters.

For those who don't know, this a small section in the papers here that highlight several police/emergency calls to 911 over the course of several days.

I believe someone published a small book with these in print.

When my wife and I were looking at moving to Fortuna back in 95-96, I subscribed to two newpapers. We used to laugh like mad at some of the writing...

8:59 pm March 3: A woman called to report a man who looked into her window and was also stealing panties off the laundry line. P.D. popped the peep and prevented further panty pilfering.

(This is made up, but was just like what you would find in the paper)
WSmac