Tips for face and nails you won't believe

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Mysticalcatseye

Post by Mysticalcatseye »

now that alot of talk about Jell-O lol.....though it is sad to have heard Steve Irwin died. I love watching his shows. Very passionate and caring he was.
ajcoles

Post by ajcoles »

Since1982 wrote:If you get stung by a jellyfish, you can't (or shouldn't, but sea turtles do) eat it afterwards. Jellofish, I've never seen, but common sense tells me they're edible. :rolleyes: :sarcastic: :ninjajig: :shake: :shifty: :clap: :cool:
One of my wonderful memories of NYC was eating Jellyfish in a Chinese restaurant that was just a few blocks away from a street fair I went to in Little Italy. Oddly enough, I think it was the same night we ate supper in The
Village. Must have had the munchies... May have been on Canal Street. Are there any NYC residents still here? I guess Siri doesn't post here much any more. I think I'd like to go back there if I ever get back in The Big Apple.

Anyhow, Jellyfish is edible, perhaps a bit chewier than Octopus.
[FONT="Book Antiqua"]Why is is so lonely in between a boy & a girl? They are all glued down in this world & what it means.[/FONT]
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Toni

Post by Since1982 »

That all depends on which species of jellyfish it is you eat exactly...trust me, you wouldn't want to eat a live Man Of War Jellyfish in any country, specially Japan. Pacific Man of War stings are often fatal, unlike their Atlantic cousins..Which still give a very painful sting that doesn't go away for at least a week. If you're swimming at any ocean or sea beach and a pretty blue bubble floats up near you, get out of the water immediately. That's a Man of War and they can have stinging tentacles up to 100 feet long trailing out behind them.:shake:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
dr1819

Post by dr1819 »

Yes, I jelled for a while after I heard the news...