Men don't understand women in skirts.

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
pelmut
Member Extraordinaire

Men don't understand women in skirts.

Post by pelmut »

A man came into work on a Monday morning with a black eye, his mates asked him how he had got it:

"I was in church on Sunday morning and the woman in front of me was wearing a long pleated skirt. Just as she was about to walk out of the church I noticed that one of the pleats had got stuck up her bum, so I pulled it out for her and she turned on me and gave me a black eye."

The following Monday he came to work with the other eye blacked, so he explained to his mates: "This Sunday I was following the same woman out of the church and I noticed that her skirt was stuck up her bum again"

One of his mates said "Well surely you weren't daft enough to pull it out for her this time?" "No, the bloke next to me pulled it out - but I remembered she didn't like that, so I poked it back in again for her."
There is no such thing as a normal person, only someone you don't know very well yet.
Ray
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Men don't understand women in skirts.

Post by Ray »

That gave me a good laugh!