Women don’t fit in anymore.

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Women don’t fit in anymore.

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Dictionary.com has turned into a liberal site for the LGBTQIA patrons.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... hes-women/
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Bertino56
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Women don’t fit in anymore.

Post by Bertino56 »

How do you construe this as "liberal"?
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

Boy Rowlin is turning into a real b!tch lately.

I wish everyone would just chill the **** out. Jesus....

I mean damn... the whole world is falling apart... but WAIT... Rowlin has an opinion she wants to share... who gives a sh!t?
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

Rowling is as entitled to her opinions as we are entitled to ours, and also to express her opinions, just like we express ours. Sometimes the world is a messy place. This actually makes it a healthier place.

I particularly enjoyed the commentary about "individuals with cervixes", but then again I have never been a big fan of radical "feminism" either. I understand and can support the old (and now obsolete) notion of equality feminism, but cannot climb aboard now that it's about absolute dominion -- certainly not after what I went through in 2015 and 2016.

"Live and let live" I suppose is obsolete as well, and has been replaced with "Dog eat dog". The problem is is that I am not canine.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
Ray
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Ray »

Isn’t Breitbart some super-right wing propaganda website run by some Banner bloke?

Everything I’ve heard about it suggests it’s best ignored in favour of websites for adults / grown-ups.
Faldaguy
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Faldaguy »

by Ray » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:00 pm

Isn’t Breitbart some super-right wing propaganda website run by some Banner bloke?

Everything I’ve heard about it suggests it’s best ignored in favour of websites for adults / grown-ups.
Indeed it is; I cannot see any useful connection to Skirtcafe or MIS. More of the nit-picking arguments mentioned in another current post here that don't seem to contribute much to any real growth of human compassion or well-being. Let's see; REAL men in skirts never wear one shorter than 15" or longer than 23"; or any color other the blue or beige....
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Post by denimini »

Faldaguy wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:01 am Let's see; REAL men in skirts never wear one shorter than 15" or longer than 23"; or any color other the blue or beige....
That tactic is exactly what fire fighters use; light another fire to control a bigger one.
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
pelmut
Member Extraordinaire

Post by pelmut »

There is no such thing as a normal person, only someone you don't know very well yet.
Spirou003
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Spirou003 »

Faldaguy wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:01 am (...) Let's see; REAL men in skirts never wear one shorter than 15" or longer than 23"; or any color other the blue or beige....
The only time I wore a skirt outside it was a green skirt :mrgreen: (and it was maybe a bit longer than 23'', but I have to check out)
And starting from next week, I plan to wear it again (but it can be a bit later, depending if I dare to wear a skirt publicly directly after to move in my flat or not)
Faldaguy
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Faldaguy »

by pelmut » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:45 am

This report by the Equality and Human Rights Commision contains facts.
Useful, though it points out we've a long way to go. But perhaps more pertinent to this site is that it's focus is solely UK; and the same study conducted in other countries will likely attain a great range of results.