social distancing at the Loo..

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

social distancing at the Loo..

Post by Fred in Skirts »

I wonder who the obliviot was who came up with this....
stand here.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Big and Bashful
Member Extraordinaire

Re: social distancing at the Loo..

Post by Big and Bashful »

Excellent! I think I might fall short!
I am the God of Hellfire! and I bring you truffles!
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

A guy rocks up to an English pub and orders ten pints of ale. Landlord asks if he's expecting a crowd of his mates? The guy said No, he was going to drink them all himself, so over the next 90 minutes or thereabouts the guy succeeded in drinking them all. He then staggered out in the direction of the car park, stopped and went to open his fly.
The landlord had followed him and tapped him on the shoulder saying, 'You can't go to the loo here, Sir! ' The guy answered that he had no intention of that ....he was going to pee 'WAY OVER THERE', pointing to the hedge at the far side.

Perhaps he would have made it! :lol:

Tom
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
Shilo
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Shilo »

Thought that was going to be the one about the guy who walked into the pub and ordered ten pints before the trouble starts. As the Landlord was pouring them he began to drink them. He then asked for a double whisky before the trouble starts. As it was served he knocked it back in one and ordered another before the trouble starts
Intrigued , the landlord eventually asked. “What trouble is this then?”
The man replied; “I haven’t got any money!”🤩
:roll:
Spirou003
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Spirou003 »

Haha, I like the photo! :D