forged in fire

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

forged in fire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Tonight on forged in fire on the history channel two of the contestants were wearing kilts one with a sporran. I have seen kilt wearing on the show several times before. :D
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Nailman

Re: forged in fire

Post by Nailman »

Fred, I love that show. I have seen two different guys wearing kilts on there.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Re: forged in fire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Nailman wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:53 pm Fred, I love that show. I have seen two different guys wearing kilts on there.
I have been watching it now for a couple of years. I find it fun to see what these people can do with a time limit. A lot of them do not make it because of that. But you can tell the really good ones from the start.
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.