Well, I guess NASA landed on Mars again...

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
crfriend
Master Barista

Well, I guess NASA landed on Mars again...

Post by crfriend »

... but I cannot get evidence of the spectacle at home because I'm not running a "supported browser". I guess I need to downgrade to Windwoes to be compatible with our marvellous gummint.
Screenshot-4.png
This is the 21st Century, clowns. I run a very modern browser (Firefox) and a very modern OS (Linux) on a moderately high-speed 'Net connection -- and I cannot watch something I paid good money to make happen and produce the video in question? What gives? This is no way to run a business. (Not that The Donald reads this, understands any of it, or gives a fig anyway.)

Not only am I not impressed -- I am very negatively impressed. We should be beyond this by now.

Can anybody in the real world see this or do we need to tithe to Micro$oft to see it?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Well, I guess NASA landed on Mars again...

Post by Sinned »

I've just typed in the URL and it comes up for me, Carl. Bog standard laptop several years old, hence a bit slow, running Windoze 7 Premium edition. Funny but I was just reading about this expedition yesterday.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Ralph
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Ralph »

No problems for me running Chrome in Linux. Also tried Firefox in Linux and it worked fine. Maybe you're using plugins that are incompatible with their video format?
windowshot.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ralph!
Darryl
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Darryl »

Firefox?

Add a User-Agent Switcher. Then tell it to LIE to the web site, that you are using Edge or whatever they are looking for......
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

Hey now... go easy on them... it's not like they're a bunch of rocket sci.... oh... nevermind...

:alien:
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.