What happened to the moonshadow avatar?

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

What happened to the moonshadow avatar?

Post by denimini »

I think I am suffering from some sort of shock with the sudden and extreme change ......... and what is it?

I loved the old one.
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Re: What happened to the moonshadow avatar?

Post by moonshadow »

I've had that changed for a couple months now.

Not to worry, the old one is still saved. For some reason I just felt it was time for a change.

This thread makes me think of when a grocery store remodels and customers complain that they can't find the beans anymore...! :lol: :wink:

Much like the retailers, I like to change things up once in a while to keep people engaged. :mrgreen:
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
beachlion
Member Extraordinaire
Location: 65 year The Hague, The Netherlands, then Allentown, PA, USA

Post by beachlion »

Not really related but under primitive people there are more moon-worshippers than sun-worshippers. The reason is simple: the moon is very useful because it shines when it is dark. In the daytime you don't need the sun at all because it is light anyway. ;)
All progress takes place outside the comfort zone - M J Bobak
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

...and without the light reflected off the moon to the ground.... there would be no moon shadows.

Whatta world! :alien:
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.