Where will the discussion end?

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Gusto10
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Where will the discussion end?

Post by Gusto10 »

victor1964 wrote:
SkirtsDad wrote:I think that it should actually be non-bifurcated. Bifurcate is to divide into two branches or forks...

I don't know what system you have, but I use Paint.net on Windows. When I save a file (JPG) as a new name, first it gives me the option to set the size of the file. It is really easy. If you, or anyone else, wants help on this then let me know and I will post it in a thread with some tutorial pics. Also, I can find out how to do it easily on Android (my son is the Android expert... I'm too old to worry about it) should anyone require it. Just let me know either here or PM me.
Skirtsdad,

Thanks for educating me, I told you I loose interest in a post when I see the term...

I'm a Windows man (Windows 7 to be exact, can't get used to Windows 10) even my phone is Windows! any help on the photo thing would help enormously. I have Paint on my PC but don't get an option to resize when save as.. is paint.net different to pre installed paint?
Under Paint there is a pull down menu where you can find the resizing, by hart the second tab. Under windows 10 it has become Paint 3D, not a change for the better.