15 years Happy Anniversary to us!!!

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: 15 years Happy Anniversary to us!!!

Post by Sinned »

Belated congratulations Jenn and Moon. MOh and I will celebrate our 43rd next Valentine's Day and she still tolerates me reasonably well. Yes, we have our disagreements but we let them not get in the way of our general relationship. I hope that you will reach the same stage that MOH and I have and still be able to laugh and brush off the bad. :lol:
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Elisabetta
Member Extraordinaire

Re: 15 years Happy Anniversary to us!!!

Post by Elisabetta »

Sinned wrote:Belated congratulations Jenn and Moon. MOh and I will celebrate our 43rd next Valentine's Day and she still tolerates me reasonably well. Yes, we have our disagreements but we let them not get in the way of our general relationship. I hope that you will reach the same stage that MOH and I have and still be able to laugh and brush off the bad. :lol:

Thanks Dennis
"When life gets blurry adjust your focus."