Nobel prize in medicine

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
skirted_in_SF
Member Extraordinaire

Nobel prize in medicine

Post by skirted_in_SF »

I offer up this short paragraph from the October 3rd Wall Street Journal:

Dr. Young (one of three sharing the prize) is a biologist at Rockefeller University in New York City. Speaking Monday at a press conference there, he said he "had trouble getting my shoes on the morning," forgetting first his socks and then that he needed to put his pants on before his shoes.

The solution to this problem is well known here: Wear a skirt. :lol:
Stuart Gallion
No reason to hide my full name 8)
Back in my skirts in San Francisco
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Nobel prize in medicine

Post by denimini »

skirted_in_SF wrote: The solution to this problem is well known here: Wear a skirt. :lol:
Elementary .........
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Nobel prize in medicine

Post by Sinned »

I've not been back in Englandshire for 24 hrs and since I now have to wear those two-legged things instead of a sarong I am having to get used to a zip instead of just lifting the hem. And at 30+ degrees a lot of the time I was without the usual structural supporting which made it even easier. It makes you wonder how the good Doctor got as far as he has. How many more very basic things did he forget.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.