new fashion at walmart

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: new fashion at walmart

Post by Sinned »

There have been recent judgements where women have been let off prison and received a suspended sentence because they were not considered the type suitable for prison or because of their considerable talents and potential. Go figure and then tell me that the legal system isn't biased against the male population.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Gusto10
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Gusto10 »

crfriend wrote:It could be worse. In the USA men are considered to be (1) limitless ATMs, (2) sperm-donors, or (3) potential prisoners. There's not a whole lot of latitude in that stretch. Enjoy what you have.
As family law is synchronized internationally by....women, the same problem is encountered in the old world.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Just when I thought I had seen it all then today we received into our store in various sizes, wait for it BAMBOO BRAS. Apparently some of the synthetic materials in the bra are derived from the bamboo plant. But at 20 quid each they're not exactly cheap. Needless to say I won't be rushing to buy one.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Gordon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Gordon »

Bamboo cloth has a very nice "hand" (or finish) to it. I'll bet that they will sell well.
-----------------------------
Namaste,
Gordon
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Two medium went within a half hour of me putting them on the shelves.