Kilt in the kitchen

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
alexthebird
Distinguished Member

Kilt in the kitchen

Post by alexthebird »

I'm a long time lurker in this group, only contributing once in a great while and I hope this isn't too far off topic.

A couple months back I launched a blog called Kilt in the Kitchen (kiltinthekitchen.com). I'm still not entirely sure where I want to go with it, but it's generally about food, cooking, travel, and how they all mix together (sort of). I chose the name because I often wear kilts and skirts and if this ever gets off the ground, I think that Kilt in the Kitchen would be a great name for a show on Food Network or some such. It's not a commercial site and I don't make any money from it. I just love cooking and sharing information about food and food history.

Anyway, if you have a free couple of minutes, check it out and drop a comment or two.

Back to your regularly scheduled program. :chef:
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Kilt in the kitchen

Post by moonshadow »

Pretty slick site you've got there!

Amber and I've given occasional thought to setting up the camera on a tripod and recording some cooking "shows" for youtube. The idea struck as she normally comes out and sits with me when I prepare a meal and we will talk about different, interesting subjects. Sometimes the conversations get so deep, we stop are are like... "we should be recording this..." :)
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
Gusto10
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Kilt in the kitchen

Post by Gusto10 »

second comment :-) indeed a nice site